M*CARBO Brotherhood

Happy Labor Day!

Happy Labor Day Brothers!!

10 Likes

To you as well! Happy Labor Day! :grinning:

2 Likes

Same to you Brother and everyone else!

(@FrankG would really like to hear your plans for cookin’ up that fresh catch!:stuck_out_tongue:)

3 Likes

@Boomchucker
I stuff them with seafood dressing, crab, shrimp, and scallops, rub it with olive oil, wrap it in foil and cook them on a smokey charcoal grill.

2 Likes

@FrankG Damn, I just had lunch and you made me hungry again. Have a safe Labor Day. :us:

3 Likes

Happy Labor Day folks!!! Who cooking what today.

3 Likes

Happy Labor everyone

3 Likes

@Doitsouthstyle
Going to a friend’s house for crabs and bbq!!

1 Like

Just got done slicing up. Wife and daughter are ready :smiley:

image2.jpeg

3 Likes

Saw this recipe by BBQ pit boys on YouTube awhile back, finally getting around to trying it. Bacon wrapped stuffed beer can burgers. Some are filled with sautéed mushroom/onions/peppers and cheese, couple are sausage stuffed, and a chili/cheese version. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

@Boomchucker yes please

2 Likes

@Boomchucker I was about to grill bratwurst and sauerkraut , but yours looks so much better. Now I’m bummed. :sob:

2 Likes

@godallmighty I am German on my mom’s side and there has never been anything wrong with a brat and kraut. Throw in a few brews and you’re there man

3 Likes

@Flogrown Nothing wrong with brats, beer and onions , peppers on the grill. But Bacon wrapped stuffed beer can burgers look so good.

4 Likes