M*CARBO Brotherhood

Gun show this weekend Kingsport TN

Just for information :

The R.K. Kingsport Gun Show will be held on Mar 20th-21st, 2021 in Kingsport, TN. This Kingsport gun show is held at MeadowView Convention Center and hosted by R.K. Shows.

Easy to track more information on e-net if i9nterested.

Larry

3 Likes

There’s also one in Orlando Fl this weekend at the central Fl. fairgrounds.
[sarcasm]Looking forward to all the great deals[/sarcasm] :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I’m not going to tell you all about all the negatives, I will tell you the dealers had better bargains than any private sellers. :roll_eyes:

I couldn’t believe the ammunition gouging.
I was embarrassed that Tennesseans were doing that with old crapy china shi$ mostly.

I’m just to gullible and stupid sometimes thinking like that. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I did pick up a nice green laser/light,

and I picked up 8 don’t thread on me flags for Christmas stocking suffers. :joy: :joy:
Love that snake. :wink:

Larry

7 Likes

Went to a gun show last weekend in Central Indiana and called a couple of the gougers thieves to their faces. They weren’t happy but there were too many people standing around who agreed with me. As far as I could tell, not much ammo was moving except for rare breeds, and not much of that. $300 for 1000 SPPs, $1.50 AND UP per round of 9mm, $2.15/rd for 5.56. Guns were way overpriced too. The only thing I bought was a used 1-9x30 scope for $20. Works great, put it on the Rio Bravo.

3 Likes

Just for contrast …

Snuck across Texas yesterday and enjoyed a FNRA Fundraiser. Deb and I were guests of a TSRA Officer and got to rub elbows with TSRA’s New Lobbyist as well. Definitely cool getting the first hand about this legislative session. But awesome enjoying the best face of the firearm friendly community.

So I have to count today. Deb has a working theory that Redneck likely overdelivered. At any rate, I gotta fire up the vacuum sealer 'cause this is designated deep stash inventory once I confirm I can run it reliably.

I also got to handle a Randall Lefty while I was there as well. It was a good trip.

2 Likes

@phuzzy42 out of curiosity, what were the rare breeds going for? I have an extra one still new in the box and want to sell it next weekend at a local gun show. Last weekend I was at one where a booth selling AR triggers was selling one for $1100. I was thinking $600-700 but that may be too much still.

1 Like

Honestly, the only firearms I looked at were .22 rifles and they were all overpriced scratch and dents. I didn’t bother looking at much else because I’m not shooting much of the calibers I have, just enough in my EDC to stay in practice. I have enough calibers to stock ammo for, I don’t need to start amassing ammo for others. The only thing that interested me was a Chinese SKS until I found out he wanted $850 and it didn’t have a single matching serial number. No thanks.

I’m not a judge of firearm prices. You might post pictures of what you have and let the experts give you an idea of its value.

Wow I paid $600 for an all matching (forced rebuild matching) Tula 1951r Russian SKS last year and I thought that was a bit high. I guess prices keep going up and up. Here’s a photo of the rare breed trigger I’m looking to sell at the show for cash.

1 Like

LOL, when I said “rare breeds” I was referring to the less-common rifle calibers. The only triggers I saw were some binaries for 10/22’s and they were going from $450 and up.

1 Like

Hahaha yeah, now that I reread your post. I’m an idiot. lol

2 Likes

Beezer
your not the only one. I couldn’t even figure out what the heck either one of you were talking about. :joy: :joy:

Larry

2 Likes

I went to the show in Cleveland OH this morning. Sold a rare breed forced reset trigger and 1000 rnds of 9mm, turned that money into a nice Romania/Cuigr WASR-10. Imported by Century Arms in Georgia VT.

2 Likes