M*CARBO Brotherhood

Gun safe gun case

I remember when glass front cases were a piece of furniture that people had pride in.
Don’t get me wrong, I totally understand a safe, but the old guy in me remembers gun racks and gun cases.
No real point, just being nostalgic. Carry on.

9 Likes

still go 1 of those, and a rifle rack in the truck, but the ocd in me wants me to build something like this on a larger scale… without computer control of course…

9 Likes

That’s pretty sweet. But a bit to slow for me, when I need guns it’s now lol. Be crappy if you need pistols as well. I like this idea:

tenor-1

9 Likes

In the old days I use to park my pickup with a shotgun in the rear window rack at my high school. Now a days that would probably draw SWAT team. Today’s sissies wouldn’t have lasted a day in my school back then. They would have got the $hit kicked out of them constantly.

10 Likes

“Alexa, I need my MOAB”.

5 Likes

@CatFood
We added a foam pad to the top of our bed and I told my wife that we would need deep pocket sheets. She ordered some that have “remote control” pockets on the side. A full size doesn’t fit so well, but her little shield fits perfectly. From lying on your back position, it’s just about at holster height.

7 Likes

@Arrow That is a good idea! I’ll check for those sheets for myself!

3 Likes

Kodiak in the Early days’ had a Wild dog Problem in & out of Town’ The Older kids were allowed to pack weapons to School for Protection, SOP.

5 Likes

@Arrow when shopping for my son for college we got sheets for a twin bed that had pockets sewn into the sides of them. I was thinking if they had pockets on king or queen fitted sheets, that would make for a great handgun holder.

3 Likes