M*CARBO Brotherhood

Gun Giveaway! On 10/9/2019

Gun Giveaway! Winners announced at high noon on 10/9/2019!

18 Likes

Wow! This is a great cause for sure!
It’s my pleasure to donate.
Count me in…
Cheers,
-Lou

11 Likes

count me in, most excellent cause.

12 Likes

Always an honor to help those who served and their families.
I’m in. I haven’t received an email with the info, but it’s all good.
I searched and found where to donate from the info in the video.

Hopefully everyone can help out a bit.

12 Likes

Question, Every 10.00 is an entry, do we have to send in 10 entries for a donation of 100.00?

12 Likes

@tlmaz that’s the way I’m hearing it

9 Likes

Thank you Chris for posting this here I didn’t receive a email. But that’s all good I just did my donation on the site. It is a great cause

10 Likes

I guess I should have asked the same LOL… Sent in $30.76 is that three? Never-the-Less this is such a worthy and outstanding program! I am extremely happy and proud to have had the opportunity to help in some small way! Keep up the excellent work and outreach Brother!

Mitch Massey

11 Likes

You can make the one donation and we will divide it up into separate entries for the drawing

10 Likes

Yes Sir, that counts as 3 entries. Thank you for your Support!

9 Likes

Entered as well glad I could belp!

11 Likes

Absolutely Chris! Thanks for all you continue to do brother… Love your products and attention to Cust Service and Quality my friend! Hope you and the fam are having an excellent weekend!

13 Likes

@ChrisNelson

Wonderful cause… The Gun Giveaway is just ‘icing on the cake…’ :smiley:

11 Likes

I put the “76” after the decimal.
Worthy Cause. Hope you have been instrumental in significant funding for this org.

12 Likes

Thank you Brothers for donating! Really impressed by the turnout so far! Looking forward to see who wins what!

Hope we can put together a live event next year. Possibly in March. Interested to hear what you guys think of a Live Event!

12 Likes

I’m 2.5 hours north of you. A live event would be a short trip for me.
Sounds like great time. I’m in. I can bring the S2k I’m about to win.

9 Likes

@ChrisNelson Good morning Chris.
@Captainjack88 asked me a good question. Are all the guns in the raffle “California legal”?

Thanks

10 Likes

Don’t matter still going to donate.
If I win I’ll give it to someone in the brotherhood

10 Likes

I made my donation just now. I hope I win, but that really isn’t the point. I wish I were in a better position to give more to this just and worthy cause. A live event would be awesome. I wouldn’t be able to attend being all the way up in PA. But I WOULD expect pics and videos.

11 Likes

Glad to help this great cause Thank you MCARBO for your involvement

9 Likes