M*CARBO Brotherhood

Gun and Ammunition Reference Book Library

I sorted through my personal digital library hard copy of books, and compiled a partial list of links to some of them.
Each link will take you to a page where the book can be downloaded in several formats. (pdf etc)

I will add more links in the future, when/if I find others that are worth adding to the list.
Please let me know if any of the links don’t work.

Big Book Of Ballistics Philip Massaro : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

Jane’s Ammunition Handbook : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

Cartridges Of The World 8th Edition 1997 : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

Hornady Handbook Of Cartridge Reloading 4th Edition Volume 1 : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

Hornady Handbook Of Cartridge Reloading 4th Edition, Volume 2 [ 1996] : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

Lyman Reloading Handbook 48th Edition 2002 Ocr : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

The Complete Reloading Manual For The 308 Winchester : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

Complete Reloading Manual For The 7.62x 39 [ 2000] : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

Complete Reloading Manual For The 9mm : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

Complete Reloading Manual For The 454 Casull [ 2004] : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

Complete Reloading Manual For The 357 Magnum [ 2004] : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

The Complete Reloading Manual For The 45 Colt : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

The Complete Reloading Manual For The 22 250 Remington ( 2000) : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

Firearms Assembly Disassembly Part 1 Automatic Pistols The Gun Digest Book Of Ocr : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

Firearms Assembly Disassembly Part 2 Revolvers The Gun Digest Book Of Ocr : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

Firearms Assembly Disassembly Part 3 Rimfire Rifles The Gun Digest Book Of : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

Firearms Assembly Disassembly Part 4 Centerfire Rifles The Gun Digest Book Of : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

The Gun Digest Book Of Firearms Assembly Disassembly ( 5) Shotguns J Wood : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

Firearms Assembly Disassembly Part 6 Law Enforcement Weapons The Gun Digest Book Of : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

the_book_of_rifles : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

Mauser Rifles : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

14 Likes

Thank you so much for this! I think I bookmarked it but not sure!?

5 Likes

@69Goat
Your welcome. I had been meaning to post some of those, but just hadn’t ever gotten around to doing it , until now.
I tried to pick ones I thought would be the most useful for everyone.

7 Likes

Well done sir! Thank you for posting this comprehensive list.

7 Likes

@everyone
Keep in mind the editions, and varying dates of publication for all of these, when it comes to the reloading and components data.
No doubt there sometimes will be updated, supplemental, or superseded information, that may have not existed at the time of publication, and will need to be taken into account. (new bullet designs, new/discontinued powders, etc)
For other books, the info will always remain the same, and accurate.

7 Likes

Damn! Where were you years ago?
I already own most of these in print.
Lol.
Thanks
I will download several for immediate reference when I’m away from home.

4 Likes

@jeffing65 Outstanding Work by YA’ As Always ! :smiley:

5 Likes

@DivaMarie :smile: :wink:

@Biganimal Not really me. Just wasn’t the “Net” years ago. If only there would have been.
This is all from stuff I have accumulated while searching documents etc on other research. Be surprised what all you find in some databases.
I always prefer a print copy of anything, but I thought I would go back through some of my stuff, and find the original links that everyone could use. It’s nice to be able to download a hard copy and print from it.

Internet Archive, where all of these links are, is a non-profit library of millions of free books, movies, software, music, websites, and more. Everyone should search through it further. Here’s the homepage.

https://archive.org/

6 Likes

Absolutely true. Powder from the 60’s & 70’s is not always the same as today’s powder neither is the load data.
If you use load data from years ago with powder made now you may experience high pressure issues.

5 Likes

Winchester Model 1873 gun data.

https://gun-data.com/winchester_73.htm

4 Likes

The 3rd link is a large zip file. It includes:

1. The 1st Lyman book in this list
  2. ABC’s of Reloading-Lee Precision-2004
  3. IMR Smokeless Powder Reloading Guide-2004
  4. 11 videos.
3 Likes