M*CARBO Brotherhood

Good deals on all ammo

Definitely helped me. I was able to get a case before they ran out. Thanks!

2 Likes

I’ll post up any other 9mm deals I find useful…here.

2 Likes

Here’s a LAXAMMO 9mm Winchester White Box NATO 124 gr FMJRN deal…when in stock that is! $87.79 for 500 and free shipping over $199.99…or first time buyer…and possibly taxes?

https://www.laxammo.com/handgun/9mm-ammo/winchester-9-mm-nato-124-gr-fmj-q4318-detail

###### Do I have to pay sales tax?
Sales tax will be applied to all purchases shipped to locations within, California, Colorado, Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota, Pennsylvania, and Washington.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Military Shooters has a good deal on 1,000 rds. of Fiocchi 9mm 115 gr. FMJRN

$159.99 and ship. They stated 9mm ammo will be going up soon…argh!..and they are out of 124 gr…have been for months.

https://www.militaryshooters.com/fiocchi-9mm-luger-115g-fmj-1000-rds

6 Likes

Sir,with all due respect,WHAT,HUH,NO?!? Granted your box isn’t black and gold,but the 500 rounds I got was HORRIBLE! It looked like it was found under a rock behind the warehouse then packaged and shipped.bullets dinged,cases and bullets discolored and(NOT)contaminated and pitted(according to the evil customer servrice rep)and OMG dirty! 50 ROUNDS and I had bulky chamber fouling and started showing lead fouling,pre gen 5 glock and lead? Cause for attention.i broke my G19 in with 500 rounds of WOLF 115grn FMJ(I know,shouldn’t uh done that)steel lacquer case/bi metal zinc.zero malfunctions,NOT even as dirty as blazer.started shooting the blazers approaching my 1,000 mark and here comes a stove pipe about every 75 rounds.wich is 1 to many…NASTY

3 Likes

Pooopy caacca! I actually cleaned that round cuz I didn’t want any more Gruuuuunge in me chamber!

1 Like

Go to uotdoors limited they have Sellier&Bellot for same price.
SURE BEATS MAGTECH in almost every spec and it is great ammo and service.

THEY ARE SOLD OUT cool I gmust have got some of the last 2000 they had.
https://www.laxammo.com/lax-ammunition-reloaded-9-mm-115-gr-1000-rds-w-free-ammo-can-detail
LAX AMMO is good stuff

3 Likes

I’m paying a couple of bucks more total with shipping and tax for 1000 rounds boxed of the same stuff from Lucky Gunner, two day turnaround from order to arrival. In fact, a case just arrived an hour ago along with a sundry of 62gr-75gr .223 match rounds for shooting in the new AR-15 side charge upper build. Fun seeds!!! :grinning:

7 Likes

I’d be contacting where they came from and getting compensation or replacement ammo. They need to know so others can be warned. Sounds like a recall issue to me.
Sorry to hear about the crappy ammo. I’ve never had that problem. I also never buy loose ammo…in quantity.

3 Likes

Oh I talked to em alright.what a jerk! He said crappy dinged up discolored brass(?!?)was a by product of washing.and more or less deal with it punk.didnt explain why my bullets where dinged as well.i have several other brands of brass in that ammo can and nunna THEM look like that.then I got the speech about economy ammunition VS using good components.thats what he said.so I says,so you comprise by building them with dog crap man?? Good too know! Inc cost about the same.but at least they have reusable brass and don’t foul my weapon.:woozy_face:

1 Like

Crap.it costs about the same as umc is what I ment.how do u turn this damn word suggestion off??? :exploding_head:

1 Like

Get a supervisor and tell them you’re going to make a specific thread and warning on the Internet. Take a pic. of the box, lot#, and crappy ammo. Be careful of a possible squib load.
I see 657 Reviews on their website…no way to get the word out there.
Good luck…Be Safe!

5 Likes

I’ve had no problems at all with CCI Blazer 9mm 124gr. I’ve run two cases through my Sub2K, Beretta, P938, and XD without problems, and the CCI is noticeably cleaner than Winchester white box. Not sure where you got yours, but I’d tend to blame the seller, not the manufacturer.

3 Likes

This was 115grn.black and gold box.i’ll take your word on the Winchester duely noted! But this guy I talked to,wow…i mean did u see the pic I uploaded? That was a pretty one! Read some horror story’s about they r .45acp lots too.i just know I’ve never gotten ammo like it,been treated like a putz,then have have the customer service guy tell me they HAVE to use sub par components to keep the cost down? That was a trip! But hey,at least he was honest I guess eh?!? Idk :crazy_face:

This…my CCI Blazer has always looked pretty good when I get it. I’m more than 1500 rounds through 1000 each of 115gr and 124gr FMJ without issue and my third 1000 (second of 115gr) just arrived today. It doesn’t look as if it’s been hand polished but it’s still pretty clean with maybe the faintest hint of uniform oxidizing/tarnish on the brass casings (which will happen). But I’ve never had any with physical damage to the bullet or casing or seen corrosion spotting like in the photo from @Lurch. That said, the loose bulk might have a few more marks on it simply due to the fact that it’s loose bulk in high quantity and not 50 rounds per box neatly arranged in plastic trays.

I think that might be a result of stock storage issues from the vendor, either by not storing it properly (temp, humidity) or by not rotating their stock (or maybe both). I also use their .22 LR and it looks about the same for condition and no issues running it, either.

EDIT: I’m probably paying between $.17-$.18 per round delivered normally, maybe a little lower if Lucky’s having a special deal on it. I usually buy when I need it so I don’t always get the benefit of sale prices. But it’s been solid reliable ammo for my hungry 9’s, so if I’m chucking an extra ten spot at them every now and then I’m okay with it.

2 Likes

Well those look like show room models compared to the BEST rounds that I pulled outta the plastic trays.yes he coulda shoulda rotated his dang stock,before I shot them thru my glock! I do not like them Sam I am,I do not like the worth a damn! :rofl:I wasn’t able to tell if they were from the same lot.most likely.but I’m blaming physical damage on the manufacturer,I doubt the vendor took them out and beat them on a rock.

1 Like

No problems with Blazer Blast! I stock half 115gr and half 124gr FMJRN and practice with both at each session.

Picked up a case of Fiocchi Nickle Plated 9mm 124 gr FMJTC from Midway on sale last year…about $0.22/rd. delivered. Wish I bought another. Haven’t seen it around lately. It’s been my favorite…seems to be more accurate.

2 Likes

Probably not, but if they chucked those heavy boxes of bulk around enough in handling, it could potentially do some damage. Same goes for the shipping company, the human package chuckers and sorters at the hub as well as the delivery drivers tend to hate heavy ammo boxes. I’ve received some seriously abused parcels before from all of the big logistics companies. When you’ve got 1000 rounds all in contact and oriented randomly in a single bag, it would seem possible to incur some damage from rough handling. I guess I’m saying that box has probably been through many hands before it ended up on your doorstep and any one or a number of them could be responsible for the physical damage…granted the result is the same for you, the customer, regardless of the source.

While I’m not a fan of the extra packaging when I get them, the plastic tray and box do keep the rounds from coming in contact with each other, limiting contact corrosion as well as potential damage.

1 Like

YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THE strong textFIRST 55" TV THEY SENT ME LAST WEEK!!! LOLemphasized text

1 Like