Good deals on all ammo

$14 a box with free shipping!

2 Likes

Maybe im the only one willing to shoot my stash so i dont have to support the price inflations.
Granted ive missed my monthly match shooting pretty much all year. Not buying unless 9mm brass is below $15

5 Likes

UPS just dropped these at my doorstep. I can remember buying a box of .243 for $4 or $5 a box. Now it’s 10x that for the premium ammo.

6 Likes
3 Likes

The missing Ammo is definitely not in Afghanistan. Thanks to Dementia Joe the Taliban has more Ammo then they will ever need.

FJB

3 Likes

@Stircrayzy @Savage636
Prices coming down. :+1:
Get on the email list and discount coupons and it might just drop to the $15ish mark. :scream::boom::boom::boom:

There is at least 100 boxes (5k rounds) in stock: :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

My guess would be IRS.

2 Likes

Never had UPS lose one of mine yet, and they get used a LOT for me because that’s who Targetsportsusa.com uses. FedEx yes, but UPS, no. Not yet anyway. But they are due today so fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:.

2 Likes

I have never had a problem with UPS. And FEDEX must LOVE my shipments. They can look at them for days and days in some God forgotten place I never heard of.

3 Likes

120 rds of .380 (train and defend package) for $57

1 Like

And I guess I spoke too soon.

At least it isn’t “lost” yet.

3 Likes

A “sortation” delay? I would make a “fuckyouation” call to them.

4 Likes

I guess I would care more if I was in a hurry for it. I’m not. I’ve got plenty of 9 mm on hand. Just don’t lose the stuff.

4 Likes

Even Paying the Additional Hazards Material Fee of $100 or more and all(Paper work is as Per Required)They always spend 3 day’s more in Anchor Town (just Cause) it’s a International Big Ass Airport & Has a S****y little Bar with bad Drink’s. :rofl:

1 Like