Good deals on all ammo

I can’t recall where I purchased it or exactly when (though definitely pre 2020), but the Lawman was right in line with what I was paying for most every other 9mm round at the time (~$0.18 per). Shame I’m not clairvoyant, I would have known to buy more of it then…

At that time, I was buying without much consideration for brand, so I didn’t think it was anything special when I got it. Figured it was much the same as the rest of the hardball I was buying (I buy very little defensive ammo, cuz PRoMD :unamused:).

5 Likes

YEP, November '19 S&B JHP for $.159.00+tax… I was lucky to have purchased 3 cases of it and a box of 1000 of LAX’s.

3 Likes

Ouch diesel was 4.29 here in Detroit and i thought that was a a kick in tha nuts

2 Likes

I know the feeling !!! I was borderline yesterday whether or not to fill up, short on time. SO +$4.00 more today.

A friend, that is a master marketer, says PUMP PRICE changes are usually done in the long hours of Tuesday.
Or 2 days before the major holidays.

2 Likes

Taken just now in the Philly area. $6.49 for diesel.

4 Likes

i just paid 218 euro 231$ for 120 rounds of federal 243 100 gr soft point power shok. paid 228euro 242$ for 120 rounds of 270 feds 130gr
here in ireland

6 Likes

@hunter1916 Sure, shop at home Kieran… rumor has it the prices In Cardiff are much better. Perhaps you know these two icons… legends? :smiley: Please don’t kneecap me. :innocent:

Brains

4 Likes

Got emails from Norma and Freedom this morning…the Freedom deals, in particular, caught my eye. They don’t have free shipping but flat rate at $9.99 for orders over $250. Right now, you can get new 9mm 115gr hardball for $0.30ppr shipped (not factoring sales tax if you live in a state that shafts you :unamused:).

5 Likes

Comes to 329.24 for those that live in TN

3 Likes

@TexasEskimo cardif is in wales id need a import licence to get them there

4 Likes

Don’t see 7.62x39 HP much…

$209/500

4 Likes

Turkish-made

dunno how ‘good’ it is

4 Likes

Belom 1000 rd case 9mm $299

9 Likes

@Thatoneguy
Wholly crap is that ever a great price or 1K rounds of brass.
Was shipping included???

$24/20 .300 150gr @ Natchez…

2 Likes

So, UPS just dropped this surprise off from Target Sports USA. I’m guessing others got this, as well. What company sends free stuff as a thank you??? Always had good luck with them and will continue doing business with them.

11 Likes

Wow. I must not spend enough to get on that mailing list…

4 Likes

Latest price check in aisle 4…
Hoping the downward trend holds on

8 Likes

@Dr_Olds
I know that all prime members get an annual free gift based on what they order. It used to be some ammo too, but I think that got too expensive.

4 Likes

Not seen that before.

3 Likes