M*CARBO Brotherhood

Good deal on 9mm ammo

Thanks for the link but @ $.40 PPR I’ll still pass.

2 Likes

Yeah, I get it… that’s the highest I’m willing to go too… Thing is, I got .28 PPR the first week of July (thinking that was too much). Then noticed stock was drying up EVERYWHERE and went back for a 2nd order and got it again at .28. They sold out 2 days later and I kept up the hunt for some inventory priced better than .28 and never found a deal… this place at least has rounds available when so many places don’t. That’s what really motivated my post…

3 Likes

I paid .19 per on 7/8. Went back the next week and it was .24. 2 days later nada. I’m standing pat for the time being. Hopefully things will start to get better sooner rather then later.

4 Likes

Thanx for the link @Hunter06. More sources is always a good thing. I was able to finally order some 00 Buckshot off of them. Target Sports inventory blows anymore, but I guess so does everyone elses.

5 Likes

I stopped by myCabellas today.
They had 100 round boxes of Herters .22 for 6.99.

They had a fair amount of .22 WMR & Magnum.
Some 55gr .223, 308,30-06, 6.5, 350 & 450.
More than the last time I was there.

I went to the reload isle and the clerk said this isn’t real ammunition!

3 Likes

UMMM… well not till it is assembled… any primers???

2 Likes

Aaaaand Fedex delayed delivery AGAIN. “Shipment exception. Barcode label unreadable and replaced.” HUH? If it was unreadable, how’d they know what to replace it with, how’d they know who to notify, and who’s REALLY gonna get the ammo I paid for? If it goes missing, do you think HSL has any to replace it with?

To quote a certain farm boy from Tatooine… “I’ve got a bad feeling about this.”

4 Likes

My fedex tracking just states “shipment delayed”. I emailed HSL to see if it was still sitting on their dock, or if fedex has it?

1 Like

You can go to Fedex.com and use the tracking number to get full details. It’ll tell you where the shipment is.

One box of magnum rifle primers.

1 Like

I did that, no change, just shows the same as i posted above, just “pending” a delivery date.

Crap. No telling where it is or what they’re doing with it.

@Wyo
I saw primers at a Bass Pro in Mantica, Ca.
None at Bass Pro in San Jose Ca.
None at Sportsman’s’s in Stockton
I’ve been searching for ammo.
Also went to two small LGS no primers or ammunition.
At the Bass Pro in San Jose, you have to go to the store on Saturday morning to make a appointment to buy ammunition. Sometime the following week they will call you to give you the date and time to be there to see what they got and if you find what you want then and only then you can purchase. I went there because they had what I wanted on line. Saw the sign about making appointment when I went to the doors. Got the skinny on everything and went on in to see what they had.
I found what I was looking for in Mantica
I got Remington Green & Yellow box .270 150 gr for $16.99
Herters .303 Brit for 15.99
Federal .300 Sav for 36.99.
It’s hit and miss out here. Just need to keep searching. No telling how much gas I used.
The clerk said no telling when they will see 9mm at Mantica.

4 Likes

Good sitrep Capt!
Sounds like a total CF there.
Glad you scored what you could!

3 Likes

I got my case of 9mm from HSL today. It looks okay, no obvious problems. It came in two 500 rd sealed bags in a well-wrapped box. I left the bags sealed up and put them in a good ammo can. I’m in pretty good shape on ammo now but I still want more. :grin:

4 Likes

This is good news, still waiting to hear from them on mine.

2 Likes

Same here, no news in the last week since they were supposed to ship.

1 Like

Pictures!!! Please!!! :face_with_monocle::grin:

3 Likes

Same here. Tomorrow makes 4 weeks.

2 Likes

Ammoseek shows no 9mm cheaper than 45c/rd. :face_vomiting: :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting:

4 Likes