M*CARBO Brotherhood

Good deal on 9mm ammo

First time buyers get no shipping with LAX. If you use your spouses or friends credit card it will be no cost for shipping.

I accidentally deleted my post! Yes with the extra 5% that helps!

1 Like

Yeah. I have ordered from there in the past. Probably been 3-4 years ago. Probably shouldn’t of made an account, maybe they would’ve forgot about me and gave me the free shipping again…lol

1 Like

I bought a 50 pk. of 9mm 124 gr FMJRN NATO for $11.00 at a gun-show here recently. Haven’t tried it yet but I regret not buying a 1,000 rd. in a steel ammo can they had for $200 + tax. It’s one time fired reloads but looks good.

At least at gun shows you can avoid shipping costs.

http://www.georgia-arms.com/9mm-luger-124gr-full-metal-jacket-nato/

2 Likes

Some of the states LAX must charge sales tax…my state is free from LAX…and with free first time shipping it’s still under $.16/rd. delivered.

- I am aware that sales tax MUST be applied to purchases shipped to locations in California, Pennsylvania, Illinois, Michigan, Washington state, and Colorado. Tax will not be applied to an order being shipped outside of these states.

1 Like

Palmetto state usually has great deals on 9mm and 556 They run sales a lot.

1 Like

Especially when you drive up to one of their stores, a good excuse to use is taking your wife out to eat !

2 Likes

I’m always looking for 9mm ammo for Max $.18/rd. delivered…or if I can drive there economically.

Palmetto State does charge sales tax for my state.

You can check if PS adds sales tax to your state here:
https://palmettostatearmory.com/customer-service#SpecialTaxNotices

PS Daily Deal: CCI 9mm 115gr FMJRN for $179.99 & free shipping + NC TAX= no buy for me:

2 Likes

The S & B 9mm 124 gr FMJRN sale at LAXAMMO is OUT OF STOCK.
Hope it helped someone!

1 Like

Definitely helped me. I was able to get a case before they ran out. Thanks!

2 Likes

I’ll post up any other 9mm deals I find useful…here.

2 Likes

Here’s a LAXAMMO 9mm Winchester White Box NATO 124 gr FMJRN deal…when in stock that is! $87.79 for 500 and free shipping over $199.99…or first time buyer…and possibly taxes?

https://www.laxammo.com/handgun/9mm-ammo/winchester-9-mm-nato-124-gr-fmj-q4318-detail

###### Do I have to pay sales tax?
Sales tax will be applied to all purchases shipped to locations within, California, Colorado, Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota, Pennsylvania, and Washington.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Military Shooters has a good deal on 1,000 rds. of Fiocchi 9mm 115 gr. FMJRN

$159.99 and ship. They stated 9mm ammo will be going up soon…argh!..and they are out of 124 gr…have been for months.

https://www.militaryshooters.com/fiocchi-9mm-luger-115g-fmj-1000-rds

6 Likes

Sir,with all due respect,WHAT,HUH,NO?!? Granted your box isn’t black and gold,but the 500 rounds I got was HORRIBLE! It looked like it was found under a rock behind the warehouse then packaged and shipped.bullets dinged,cases and bullets discolored and(NOT)contaminated and pitted(according to the evil customer servrice rep)and OMG dirty! 50 ROUNDS and I had bulky chamber fouling and started showing lead fouling,pre gen 5 glock and lead? Cause for attention.i broke my G19 in with 500 rounds of WOLF 115grn FMJ(I know,shouldn’t uh done that)steel lacquer case/bi metal zinc.zero malfunctions,NOT even as dirty as blazer.started shooting the blazers approaching my 1,000 mark and here comes a stove pipe about every 75 rounds.wich is 1 to many…NASTY

3 Likes

Pooopy caacca! I actually cleaned that round cuz I didn’t want any more Gruuuuunge in me chamber!

1 Like

Go to uotdoors limited they have Sellier&Bellot for same price.
SURE BEATS MAGTECH in almost every spec and it is great ammo and service.

THEY ARE SOLD OUT cool I gmust have got some of the last 2000 they had.
https://www.laxammo.com/lax-ammunition-reloaded-9-mm-115-gr-1000-rds-w-free-ammo-can-detail
LAX AMMO is good stuff

3 Likes

I’m paying a couple of bucks more total with shipping and tax for 1000 rounds boxed of the same stuff from Lucky Gunner, two day turnaround from order to arrival. In fact, a case just arrived an hour ago along with a sundry of 62gr-75gr .223 match rounds for shooting in the new AR-15 side charge upper build. Fun seeds!!! :grinning:

7 Likes

I’d be contacting where they came from and getting compensation or replacement ammo. They need to know so others can be warned. Sounds like a recall issue to me.
Sorry to hear about the crappy ammo. I’ve never had that problem. I also never buy loose ammo…in quantity.

3 Likes

Oh I talked to em alright.what a jerk! He said crappy dinged up discolored brass(?!?)was a by product of washing.and more or less deal with it punk.didnt explain why my bullets where dinged as well.i have several other brands of brass in that ammo can and nunna THEM look like that.then I got the speech about economy ammunition VS using good components.thats what he said.so I says,so you comprise by building them with dog crap man?? Good too know! Inc cost about the same.but at least they have reusable brass and don’t foul my weapon.:woozy_face:

1 Like

Crap.it costs about the same as umc is what I ment.how do u turn this damn word suggestion off??? :exploding_head:

1 Like