M*CARBO Brotherhood

Good Deal on 22LR Ammo

@TexasEskimo I can see you now…shake shake shake…your ammo…:musical_score::guitar::sunglasses::stuck_out_tongue::face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

When the dude in the “Ultimate Cliploader 22” said in his sloooowwww southern accent " I am a gonna give y’all a quick rundown on this thang"… I noticed the video was 4 minutes and 36 seconds… I shut it right down. Someone let me know how it ended please.

2 Likes

Butter smooth…butter :butter::stuck_out_tongue::boom::boom::boom:

2 Likes

@MountainHunter And thanks for that freakin’ song… I can’t get “Shake your booty” out of my head now. And I gotta go to church soon.

2 Likes

I wish my Ultimate Cliploader 22 worked that nice. I didn’t do the silicon tho. So I guess I’ll try it. It works OK, but not like his.

2 Likes

A little lube makes all the difference…on my ETS 9mm Cam speed loader…:sunglasses::sweat_drops::boom::boom::boom:

4 Likes

I got the Maglula for the 9 and 40. It was a choice between those 2. I’m not unhappy with the Maglula, but I think both would have been fine. I liked the size of the Lula better tho. Easier to pack.

4 Likes

I’ve had an order in with Optics Planet for months. 525 rounds of CCI Blazer for $49, so about 9.33 cents a round. Might cancel if my Walmart ammo shelf recovers from flat-lining. Still no word on my 9mm order with OC . . .

2 Likes

Academy had something today I never seen before. It was an old timely looking yellow box that had Western on it there were 300 rds for $35.99 which is way too high. I’ll wait for the 333 rd box of Winchester for $24.99.

3 Likes

2 Likes

My last order from CCI went from Minnesota, out to Anaheim, CA to get to Pennsylvania. No wonder I’m still waiting for a package that was supposed to be here 2 days ago. Thanks UPS. Idiots.

1 Like

I know this thread is about .22LR… but… thank you for the lead @Thatoneguy!

Keeping with my previous statements that I wouldn’t buy decent brass 9mm until the price dropped under 35.0/rnd I celebrated by…

Ordered 10 boxes (500rnd @33.9/rnd) for $169.70 + Texas Tax $15.40 + Fed Ex Ground Shipping $16.77 = $201.87
TOTAL (40.3/rnd).

Things getting a bit better these days. Almost bareable.

4 Likes

@Thatoneguy

:+1:t2::+1:t2:

4 Likes

My child tax credit deposit of Disposable income makes that price pretty tempting, but im still holding out for .25/rd.

3 Likes

I have also used CCI and Aquila and have had no problems with either. Have been stocking up on the Aquila because of price and unavailability of CCI.

3 Likes

Fyi… found this today. I ordered some 9mm and .223 from these guys 5 days ago and just received the shipment.

500rds for $79.90

2 Likes

I don’t have the Maglula…but mine stores in the Top Pocket of the Copper Basin takedown bag nicely…with extra room for mags…nice to not have to touch the bullets to load too…:sunglasses::boom::boom::boom:

2 Likes

@MountainHunter

I’m sure they are both good. There is a reason why they are both highly recommended.

3 Likes

Still too much but if you want a case:

3 Likes

Academy today was .22 day. For the first time in a while they had Aguila Super Extra 40 grain .22’s a 250 round box for $19.99.

2 Likes