M*CARBO Brotherhood

Good Deal on 22LR Ammo

Anyone using the Lula 10/22 speed loader/unloader set? I’m thinking of trying one out.:sunglasses:

Cancel Clear!!!:scream::rage::rage::rage:

• The loader will not fit mags coupled by TriMag™ and DuoMag™.

https://www.maglula.com/product/ruger-10-22-lula-loader

3 Likes

Good!!! I’m on “morning watch” for ammo…:sunglasses:
Gonna shoot a box of Stingers today…love how they smack steel targets.:boom::boom::boom::sunglasses:

Bird/Rat/Bee Shot now available at CCI site. Stingers still available.

5 Likes

Punch Follow Up

I went to the range yesterday to more thoroughly evaluate the ammo and feeding issues with my LCP II. I doubt buzzing the chamber made much difference, but I lightly sprayed the rounds with Case Lube and wiped them dry before loading the magazines. I fired 50 rounds with zero FTF or FTE. I can’t say the same for the Velocitor Hollow Points but they had not been given the Case Lube treatment. I will try that the next time out. The firearm has no issues with Stingers or Aguila Super Extra even without lubing the rounds.

6 Likes

They’re proud of that rat shot… :boom: :crazy_face: :boom:

2 Likes

Used to buy a box of 50 Winchester/Remingtons for half that price! :rage::rage::rage:

For the same price you still get 50 Winchesters@ ~.22/rd.:boom::boom::boom::sunglasses:

I say “shove it CCI” for $~.51/rd.!!! :rage: Unless Winchesters weren’t available. :sunglasses:

https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/winchester-super-x-shotshell-rimfire-ammo

300 for $56

2 Likes

Add the $16 ammo ship fee and applicable sales taxes and it’s over .24 a piece.
Just sayin’, those costs are still out of pocket.
:moneybag::pig2::moneybag:

3 Likes

It works for me as I live in a state not many will ship to and .22lr have become hens teeth around me. Varmint and pest numbers shoot through the roof with the loss of some county services during the pandemic.

Practically everyone will ship me hi-cap mags, but dammed if they’ll ship me ammo despite not being in a restricted county, city or zip code!

2 Likes

Same here, brother. :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Going shooting today…back in the “time warp”…:sunglasses::boom::boom::boom:

6 Likes

@MountainHunter watched the videos and read the reviews. I am going to try it… you find any place that can beat this price (in stock)?

6 Likes

Just offering my opinion on DK. Done business with them several times. Good company to spend them fun tickets.

5 Likes

Have any discount points at Optics Planet?

Looks worth a try…get it while you can.

I would probably opt for just the loader.

2 Likes

Thanks @Dred @MountainHunter I appreciate your input. I placed the order with DK. I will do my own review upon receipt.

No OP bucks left. I figured I may save a buck or two if I searched more, but DK seemed fair.

4 Likes

I’m all about saving a few cents too.
Was looking for one a few months ago, everyone was OOS or high on the price. DK’s was in the ballpark.:+1:t2:

I found one closer to home with free shipping.:dart:

4 Likes

I have that speed loading set. I don’t really find it to be that useful tho. I’ll probably give it to my wife.

3 Likes

Anyone use that little one that comes with the Mossberg mags? My Rossi .22lr uses the 702 plinkster mags and each one came with a speed loader. Haven’t used em….yet.

2 Likes

Those loaders are worthless. I use a Baby Lula for the 10-rounders but it won’t work on the 25-round mags.

2 Likes

But the nice guy in the video said to buy it. Would he lie to make money off me? Lol.

4 Likes

I have no problem hand loading 22 LR in the Ruger mags. Just wondered how the Lula was working out for folks? It won’t work for me.

My favorite bowl to dump ammo into for loading mags happens to be in the shape of a heart…
it just feels good…pulling ammo out of the heart…:heart_eyes::boom::boom::boom:

What’s yours? :face_with_monocle:

6 Likes