M*CARBO Brotherhood

Good Deal on 22LR Ammo

Next time take a pic so we can drool …:joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

I stopped at my local Fin Feather Fur yesterday and was surprised, primers, powder, 9mm, .40, .45 and .22 in mass quantity. They are also allowing folks to buy multiple boxes. The prices were a bit high (not sure if we will ever see $9.99 for 50 9mm again). Can’t blame the stores for the high prices when Vista Outdoors stated they are increasing prices of ammo by 7% and primers by 15% starting July 1st.

8 Likes

Bingo. You are only supposed to get charged after day 3 or 7 (cant remember exactly) of not being picked up at the local UPS hub. I would call the main customer service center and complain.
I have packages held regularly, at no charge. Usually because i want my item in hand first thing in the a.m… critical if you have livestock shipped :sunglasses:
Since pkgs arrive at the depots overnight, you dont need to have it loaded, and wait on an individual driver to hit your house on the route at random, between 9am -8pm .

5 Likes

@Dred @Slowest Federal Punch Ammo

I need to spend more time to confirm the problem is not magazine specific, but I have had several FTE and FTF with my Ruger LCP 2 Lite Rack. I think that flat bullet head is the problem. I have tried lightly “buzzing” the chamber and will report back after more testing. The Mark IV has no problems with the ammo.

What have you (and others) experienced?

6 Likes

@JoeFridaySays

Thanks for the heads up.:+1:t2:
I haven’t tried any yet, but have a few different firearms that use .22LR.
Will post or message issues, if any.

5 Likes

Same same as Slowest. I will seek to take some and my Beretta 21a (my intended platform) to a range soon. Unfortunately, bad news in this case won’t mean much. My 21a has fired exactly one round to date - it’s first was a Stinger, but every subsequent trigger pull netted me a ftfire with marginal primer strikes.

4 Likes

I had hoped the Punch would make my little .22 a more competent back up firearm for deep carry but not if it jams constantly.

3 Likes

Just received this email from Palmetto State Armory. I have done business with them several times in the past… no issues.

3 Likes

K … so …
Another CCI delivery showed up today. I have no recollction of placing thi order, but … I obviously did.

500 rds CCI Blazer
500 rds Quiet-22
100 rds Stingers (pretty sure these were added to qual for free shipping)

I gotta say CCI SUCKS at packing and shipping. Someone oughta tell’m their clear plastic is stupid brittle. Tossing two loose, brittle 50rd packs of stingers in with 1000 other rds makes for a pile of rounds I had to count and a mess of shattered plastic.

4 Likes

I got a shipment of .22LR from CCI today and I’m not complaining one little bit about their packing. I ordered 10 boxes of 50 rounds and they shipped 2 cartons of 10 boxes = 20 boxes. The packing list even says 10 boxes, but there they is.

Must be something in my sparkling personality because I got a shipment of 9mm two weeks ago that was supposed to be 1000 rounds but they shipped three cartons of 500 rounds instead of two. I’m supposed to get 25 boxes of .22LR from them too but if it never arrives it won’t hurt my feelings. :rofl: I won’t say which company. LOL

9 Likes

You SUCK!
:joy:
I’m glad somebody gets a break! :+1:t2::crazy_face:

7 Likes

I promise I’ll think about you while I’m shooting. Honest!

5 Likes

A few of my police buddies shoot at this guys private range. Guess who’s getting an invite? I promise I’ll think about you when I go.

8 Likes

To quote @Slowest

“You SUCK!”

Seriously, that’s awesome. Have a great time! :+1:

4 Likes

Sounds like what happened to me a couple summers ago. I ordered a 500 rd. brick of Geco .22 from a new-to-the-net vendor and received a case of 5000 rounds!

7 Likes

Gonna bring 10-20K 22 LR rounds and use the binary there? :face_with_monocle::sunglasses::boom::boom::boom:

5 Likes

Now way, I’ve got my eye on the MG’s and mini guns.

7 Likes

Looks like an awesome place…l like shooting at the water too. Wish we had a setup like that around here. Take pics! :boom::boom::boom:

4 Likes

Stingers available at CCI website. $9.99/50 and 10 box limit. Free shipping on 10.

5 Likes

I loves me some stingers. I went on this one with the 10 box limit. Hell, they used to be 7 bucks pre pandemic around here anyway, and were still hard to find. I don’t really hunt anymore but they are fun to shoot. Thanx for the heads up @MountainHunter .

6 Likes