M*CARBO Brotherhood

Glock 19 ghost trigger

My newest one is a Glock 19. Ghost trigger kit on the way for it. Have not shot it yet but I am feeling positive this one will impress and improve my shooting.

12 Likes

Welcome. I am sure you will enjoy it. I finally went with apex trigger. Having fun at the range

7 Likes

Mine is on the way. Should be here this week. I have not shot mine but I keep reading great reviews on the apex ghost trigger and am just going to put that in and then go fire it and get it broken in.

6 Likes

I did action enhanced kit. Great feel

5 Likes

@Kjnewman welcome to the forum karl

7 Likes

@Kjnewman Excellent choice…looks like the trigger guard undercut might be a good mod to do. I just did my G26 Gen4 and my knuckle loves it!

5 Likes

And them extension fits for the mag. Gives the length on the handle a extra qtr inch which I need because my pinky was hanging under the mag. Kinda hard to get a great shot when your grip is not 100%. But I buy them for all my mags.

6 Likes

@Kjnewman Welcome to the Brotherhood Karl!

6 Likes

@Kjnewman Welcome to the brotherhood Karl.
Be sure to say hello and introduce yourself to everyone at First Post Here: Introduce Yourself!

4 Likes

Greetings! I’m with mountinus hunterus maximus on the trigger guard surgery.best thing you can ever do for a glock!(note people that make the after market frames think so TOO Mr…Glock :roll_eyes:)

2 Likes