M*CARBO Brotherhood

Giveaway Poll Voting

• SUB2000
  • Ruger PC Carbine
  • Hipoint Carbine
  • Other firearm

0 voters

Please vote on this poll and let us know what parts you want to see supported in a giveaway. If your choice is “other” please list the firearm you have in mind and the parts you’d like to see in the comments. Thanks.

8 Likes

I’ll go first. I chose “other”. I’d like to see support for the IWI Masada. The gun is amazing but would be that much better with a a magwell/funnel, ambi control deletes, a blacked out target rear sight, and a short reset trigger.

7 Likes

Added all of these to the list. We’ve really enjoyed the IWI Masada and the Grand Power Stribog both of which are still gaining traction. We might just have to jump in and see what happens…

8 Likes

@ChrisNelson at least do one offs for me! Pleaseeeeeee hahaha

6 Likes

LOL I will be the oddball
rail mount for UZI
and
trigger job for FN Five seveN
this mount is the only rail that fits UZI I have found. but its on backorder, for going on 3 years… and UZI was one of the first PCCs, Just after the war babies… :crazy_face:
https://www.armsonusa.com/uzimounts.html

7 Likes

Either

Ak47 922r compliance parts/trigger kit

Uzi springs

Cetme C springs/bolt on optics rail

That should cover the “other” category, without asking for anything really wierd like trigger springs for a fg42…

6 Likes

Other. I would like to see more for the Phoenix Arms pistols. Perhaps a way to mount a red Dot on the barrel, upgraded sights, better grips, better magazine/magazine extension as the ones from Phoenix Arms are kinda fragile.

4 Likes

Question - can mcarbo round trip ship nationwide? Asking 'cause I think a custom tailored suit would be awesome for any of the PC Carbines. Basically, I’m suggesting an inter manufacturer contest offering a trip to mcarbo to fit a full suit. Then Chris has to test fire and return it with a signed target.

Potentially a big prize but .

5 Likes

Would like to see a steel or aluminum trigger for the Sig P938. Seems there were several companies making them shortly after the gun came out, now it appears most of them are no longer producing anything. Either out of business or just not making them. Everything is "out of stock’ and no one replies to any contacts.

3 Likes

Maybe a Ruger 57 would be be very cool! Lol! Just kidding! Kind of!? Anything Sub 2k would be great! A magwell for the Sub would be awesome!

3 Likes

STEEL or Alloy trigger for a TAURUS TRACKER 44mag… :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Stainless Steel Guide Rod for Sig SP2022.
Maybe with a laser in it?

3 Likes

I’d like to see a front night sight for the Sub2K and a set of night sights for the Keltec PF9.

4 Likes

stronger spring for the mag release on a Kel Tec PMR 30 :metal: :metal: :metal:

5 Likes

Optimized performance trigger bar for Beretta 92/96/M9.

6 Likes

Other : KELTEC RDB-Survival Bullpup…!
Wanted : Flat Trigger & A Brass Catcher.
Ideas : Sticky/Grippy’s, Screws + Inserts.

7 Likes

@BrassMonkey Welcome aboard, good input.

6 Likes

@BrassMonkey Welcome to the Brotherhood.

6 Likes

@BrassMonkey Welcome to the Brotherhood

6 Likes

Some real sights for the Walther CCP, and a fore end for the KelTec Su16C.

2 Likes