M*CARBO Brotherhood

Gen 3 Glock by Full Conceal

This Gen 3 Glock by Full Conceal perked my interest. looks like they deleted the thing i hate, the trigger safety, and it would fit in a top overall pocket price is a lil up there but dangitall it appeals to my OCD side…
https://www.fullconceal.com

6 Likes

To me this is just as bad as carrying with an empty chamber. One more thing to go wrong in high stress/adrenaline filled situation.

7 Likes

Buck I looked at one a while back at LGS. I was not impressed. To me personally its kinda a novelty gun. In a situation I don’t want to be fiddling with my gun and hoping that for some reason that it doesn’t come loose and jam mid stream

5 Likes

thats what im seein, think i will stick lustin after a hellcat :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:
if glock would just delete that damnable trigger safety so i could shoot one easily right handed…

7 Likes

DANG look at this prototype… i couldnt go to shotshow be filipping broke in the first 2 minutes…kid in candy store… and that was 2008, damnit i need to get out more…

3 Likes

@goblin y’all are killing me with these super long thread titles. Haha. As far as the Full Conceal, it feels like a solution to a non-existent problem. I wanna be able to draw my pistol and get to work, not draw my pistol, unfold it, whatever else you gotta do lol.

7 Likes

@Kona thats what im seein Logan, dont fix it if it aint broke …

6 Likes

I just got me a hellcat. I like love it. I just need to order a holster and wait for my holosun 407k to show up for it to be my EDC

6 Likes

Feels balanced in the hand dont it? small but big enough not to disappear in yer hand…
still on my get this one next list… :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

4 Likes

Hold on bad guy while I assemble my pistol! :gun:

5 Likes

Interesting,I can actually shoot my 19 better LEFT handed,(I’m a righty)it fits my left so much better.only thing I can think of is the destroyed pinkey knuckle where I shattered it and broke that bone so badly as a teenager it came back to haunt me as I never got it set… :skull_and_crossbones: :skull:

3 Likes

Im missin a wee bit of a nubbin on the starboard side :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: makes me break my wrist to reach the damnable trigger safety…which weak wrists tha glock…

8 Likes

And make sure you have one of these in your other pocket:

4 Likes

:smiling_imp: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: i carry pocket knives bigger than that

6 Likes

Can’t figure what this is for?

5 Likes

Bruh,
Is that really you finger in that jar?! lol

5 Likes

Yea it is. I had grown kinda attached to it over the years, so when it became emancipated, i put it in a jar filled with mescal, and put it on the mantle board, that way at least part of me, is always in heat or AC, and always has a drink… :smiling_imp: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Are you sure it’s the end of your …finger?! What the heck happened “if” you can tell?

4 Likes

sometimes tha things you work with in the blink of a eye, can maul you a bit. it was gone and the one beside it was mangled a bit, before i even realized i got nailed…

5 Likes

Sorry to hear that.

Hey a buddy of mine was showing me his machine workshop one day and turned his heavy duty bench grinder on while my hand was touching it…luckily it threw my hand out and not into it…I never got a scratch!

4 Likes