M*CARBO Brotherhood

GECO 9mm BROWNING COURT .380 AUTO

Standing in my 6’x6’ social space at the local gun store I came across this GECO ammo.95gr. FMJ ball ammo@ $.21/rd.
Any one used this stuff ?
Interesting caliber designation.

2 Likes

That’s a low price per round for .380 - I was paying around 28¢ to 33¢ a round for range ammo last year when I still had a .380. I’ve seen people hate on GECO but I’ve never had a real problem with it - it’s good enough for the range, at least in .223. I wouldn’t use it for hunting or precision work, but it’s good for hunting paper. Never tried any of their .380 ammo.

3 Likes

@Turmeric Never tried it but just purchased some GECO 9mm Luger 115gr. JHP online because it had all 5 star reviews and was at an ok price.

4 Likes

@Turmeric I’ve shot it a few times and like it it shoots pretty tight groups and not real dirty right as this :poop: started getting bad I ordered 3 cases of 115 gr jhp in 9 for 210.00 a case and that’s with shipping. But I’m still waiting on it

5 Likes

I’ve run through a couple of boxes of their 9mm just for the heck of it. A friend was touting its price at SGA several months back, Other than it trying to sell me insurance :crazy_face: it ran fine in a pistol.

5 Likes