G.A.S. (Gear Acquisition Syndrome)

some obscure yet interesting info regards a Georgia girl’s connection to the early Tejas flag:

http://www.sonsofdewittcolony.org/adp/history/bios/troutman/joannatroutman.html

5 Likes

I have noticed something lately regarding items I leave in my cart on eBay for a day or two. I have been consistently receiving email from eBay that the say the seller sent “this private offer”. The price drop is normally 10 - 20%. So now if I don’t have to have something next day… I just let it simmer for a few days.
Maybe it’s always been like this?

8 Likes

Got a couple of 3 prong flash hiders:

fjb

8 Likes

Springfield introduces their new 5.56 bullpup!!!

6 Likes

That’s sweet. I just don’t have the desire to spend $2,000 on a gun though lol

7 Likes

Agree. Very nice piece but not for me @ $2k.

6 Likes

Ive been doing that for years. Sorry, i forgot to mention it, guess im due for a flogging😑

4 Likes

Few pieces arrived today from precisionpyro and V-Seven…

4 Likes

And installed on a Wilson Combat fa bcg held in with a KNS perma-pin…

5 Likes

I used to suffer from this ailment (G.A.S.), but I realized I had a problem and got help! My friends thought I was having a relapse when I got into firearms, but I was just “outfitting the tool box” with the necessary tools. (2 9mm. 2 22 pistols, 12 ga and 22, 223 Wilde & 308 rifles)
Drums & bicycle stuff were a different story - learned my lesson, but it took 14+ bikes and a lot of cymbals to learn what “practical” means.

4 Likes

Just “some” of what went to the studio back in April. Yes, I have a problem…

6 Likes

I no longer have that holster drawer. Bought one of those over-the-door shoe organizers. All my firearm holsters, mag holsters, belly and ankle bands. I have a walk-in closet so I can rig up while getting dressed.

Be sure to follow me and don’t miss my next hack… rearranging a sock drawer

12 Likes

They keep glasses like that in the “Old Folks Home”

That’s a real good idea.

7 Likes

2 for $14.99

MISSLO Over The Narrow Door Shoe Organizer with 12 Crystal Pockets Hanging Closet Door (2 Packs, White)

2 Likes

Christmas and anniversary presents from my wife. All signed by Larry Vickers.

13 Likes

I bought an M6 bayonet. The blade tip has been ground down.

Does this look like the correct profile? Looks like I should be able to put a point on it.

The end of the bayonet says Mx (M6) but the scabbard says M8A-1 is that a correct match?

8 Likes

Yes, that is a correct match.

5 Likes

I got the newest bud k catalog the other day in mail. And it has several different styles of m6bayonets in it. All around 30 40 bucks. There not original equipment though.

1 Like

As far as correct profile for the tip, pictured here are, on the left is an M4 made by AKI. (M1 Carbine) On the right is an M7 made by BOC. (M16A1) Both are new/never issued USGI Surplus, both are in M8A1 sheaths.

8 Likes

https://jasemedical.com/
Use promo code canadianprepper for $20 off

4 Likes