G.A.S. (Gear Acquisition Syndrome)

some obscure yet interesting info regards a Georgia girl’s connection to the early Tejas flag:

http://www.sonsofdewittcolony.org/adp/history/bios/troutman/joannatroutman.html

5 Likes

I have noticed something lately regarding items I leave in my cart on eBay for a day or two. I have been consistently receiving email from eBay that the say the seller sent “this private offer”. The price drop is normally 10 - 20%. So now if I don’t have to have something next day… I just let it simmer for a few days.
Maybe it’s always been like this?

8 Likes

Got a couple of 3 prong flash hiders:

fjb

8 Likes

Springfield introduces their new 5.56 bullpup!!!

6 Likes

That’s sweet. I just don’t have the desire to spend $2,000 on a gun though lol

7 Likes

Agree. Very nice piece but not for me @ $2k.

6 Likes

Ive been doing that for years. Sorry, i forgot to mention it, guess im due for a flogging😑

4 Likes

Few pieces arrived today from precisionpyro and V-Seven…

4 Likes

And installed on a Wilson Combat fa bcg held in with a KNS perma-pin…

5 Likes

I used to suffer from this ailment (G.A.S.), but I realized I had a problem and got help! My friends thought I was having a relapse when I got into firearms, but I was just “outfitting the tool box” with the necessary tools. (2 9mm. 2 22 pistols, 12 ga and 22, 223 Wilde & 308 rifles)
Drums & bicycle stuff were a different story - learned my lesson, but it took 14+ bikes and a lot of cymbals to learn what “practical” means.

4 Likes

Just “some” of what went to the studio back in April. Yes, I have a problem…

6 Likes

I no longer have that holster drawer. Bought one of those over-the-door shoe organizers. All my firearm holsters, mag holsters, belly and ankle bands. I have a walk-in closet so I can rig up while getting dressed.

Be sure to follow me and don’t miss my next hack… rearranging a sock drawer

11 Likes

They keep glasses like that in the “Old Folks Home”

That’s a real good idea.

6 Likes

2 for $14.99

MISSLO Over The Narrow Door Shoe Organizer with 12 Crystal Pockets Hanging Closet Door (2 Packs, White)

2 Likes

Christmas and anniversary presents from my wife. All signed by Larry Vickers.

9 Likes