G.A.S. (Gear Acquisition Syndrome)

Like the idea of including the sling :thinking:

I’m going to modify a few :grinning: Always had them hanging weapon specific.

Sometimes shi$ is right in front of your nose and ya just can’t smell it. :see_no_evil:

Larry :innocent:

6 Likes

HIGH serial number Century RAS47 with Zhukov furniture and some other mods.

5 Likes

Flechette packs (100 ct) at firequest…
https://www.firequest.com/FQ304.html

3 Likes

For the winter warrior in all of us…

Really trying to hold myself back here!

8 Likes

Don’t hold back! Go for it…Nice looking pistol.

5 Likes

@Thatoneguy

4 Likes

If it were only ammo and gun parts….

3 Likes

[UPDATED THURSDAY: Scroll down to the end of this story to read of a new development]

Dunne says Johnson visited the property Wednesday, and soon after mailed a letter of violation to the home.
Really, scroll down to see a letter was sent? Fuks…

2 Likes

That looks like is a commercial warehouse operation in a residential neighborhood.
Zoning laws?

1 Like

What is it with y’all? :poop:Just crap in every thread with bs that has little or nothing to do with the topic.:poop:

Here’s some G.A.S.…threaded barrel for a Hellcat, came with a patch, a shitpot of stickers and a Christmas ornament:

fjb

7 Likes

This is my Hellcat barrel, not threaded:

Accompanied by:

5 Likes

@SoNic :dango::oden::ice_cream::icecream:They sure have a lot of flavors to choose from:

I have a couple of those to install too:

fjb

5 Likes

Some they were out of stock. Anyway I prefer the black color.
I really debated a lot if I should get the threaded one. I didn’t because in my state that would be possibly a problem, it is allowed only for LEO and concealed carry.
§ 18.2-287.4. Carrying loaded firearms in public areas prohibited; penalty (virginia.gov)

…or designed by the manufacturer to accommodate a silencer…

PS: @Slowest My steel striker is rubbing against the steel sleeve that I got from mcarbo. Like grittiness. I switched back to the plastic sleeve.
How’s yours?

1 Like

the Sig P365XL got some “treats” too:

A bit worried that the tip shape is not the updated one.

2 Likes

Well you know how it is, once you get off the rails no telling where the train wreck will end.

7 Likes

Large and small primer pocket crimp remover from McJ Tools.
It was from Amazon

4 Likes

Picked up two M19A1 and two M2A2 cans from TargetSportsUSA via @LarrySr this morning.

Damn… if they aren’t full already, I best be doing some more shootin’ :boom: :dart: :boom: :dart: :boom:

12 Likes

Its funny how one buys empty cans or boxes goes to sleep and the ammo fairy fills them up quick. I never seem to buy containers to have extra. I allways get them when i start having loose boxes of this and that laying around everywhere then buy containers to put them in.

5 Likes

Ordered a couple of these back in August, just arrived today. Spypoint game camera:

Price has gone up quite a bit since then. :grimacing:
Glad I bought them when I did!

fjb

6 Likes

Five days from ordering to my door…

@Slowest morale patch came with the order

7 Likes