M*CARBO Brotherhood

G.A.S. (Gear Acquisition Syndrome)

Looks like a decent product made here in the USA. The fact that the CEO responded, (ON A WEEKEND!) really does matter. An engaged CEO, of an American made product, that has shooter safety at the forefront…wow…seriously… WOW.

3 Likes

Earlier form of pre- firearm fighting. Tough carrying all those bricks on horseback or chariot.

4 Likes

So funny, I have 15 ammo larger cans coming and 5 , 5 gal water cans coming.

UPS already hates me. :frowning_face:

7 Likes

They’d hate you more if they were filled with something. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Subject: Pluck Foam Sheets

Putting together a nice stainless briefcase for two pistols. Been looking for pluck foam in the approximate size of 19" x 12" x 1.5". Having a hard time doing an internet search and finding things that are not sold in bulk. This insert at Amazon would be perfect… but at $50 there has to be a better option. Any suggestions? Thanks…

2 Likes

They’re expensive because they are Kaizen foam. There are cheaper alternatives that are regular packing foam.

3 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07YGP67LT/ref=cm_sw_r_oth_api_glt_fabc_N0WK0NZ64MT4CQSDF3YK

3 Likes

The only problem is that when I cut it… it looks like a blind 2nd grader on meth did it.

5 Likes

Its called custom and artistic, all in how ya sell it !

6 Likes

Either could descibe Hunter Biden’s artwork!!

fjb

7 Likes

I would encourage you to keep trying with custom cutting foam. It is important to use an extremely sharp utility knife and either sharpen or replace the blade as soon as it begins to drag. Foam dulls cutting implements quickly. Also, keep your cuts at 90 degrees and avoid angling the knife when cutting curves. Take your time and follow the silver Sharpie lines you have drawn around the firearm. Alcohol swabs will remove any leftover sharpie marks.

7 Likes

.308 mags arrived from Acme machine in Indiana…

7 Likes

I like the pluck foam. I own two cases that came with the pluck foam. I bought a Plano 36" for my AR pistol, and a cheapo pistol case for my Sig P365 that I use for the camper.

6 Likes

Love the Plano cases and the factory is only about 2 hours away. Order factory direct and have in less than a week :+1:t2:

2 Likes

I bought mine on Amazon and had it in a few days

2 Likes

Dang, feelin’ left out now.:grimacing:
I have yet to buy one, may be waiting a long while too.

fjb

4 Likes

I think:
Y’all spend too much time and money on cases.
A couple of these babies

And your set!

5 Likes

I hear ya, I been plucking it a long time as well.
Larry :innocent: a few here.

7 Likes

Just keep pluckin on🎵

7 Likes

What’s that AK with forward grip (and drum)?

3 Likes