G.A.S. (Gear Acquisition Syndrome)

@TexasEskimo Speaking of forecasts, earlier in the week they said we were going to get “several inches, possibly feet, of snow.” I laughed, and I’m sure as you recall, Lake Superior does funny things to the weather. Well, it’s been raining since yesterday. Far fetch from snow lol

5 Likes

Top that off with sex with a beautiful #10 woman :wink:

:innocent:

6 Likes

I told mr Eskimo earlier that his background was on hold cause his records show he is a glock guy. And soon as he ordered a real gun the red flags must of went off.:joy:

7 Likes

Just for that when I post pictures of the 1911 with the grips you made me… I am going to use my Glock Tekmat as the background.
The resulting event… the 1911 will be also used in WWIII.

7 Likes

You didn’t know?

Being that we’re online, it would be hard for you to detect it in his walk, but there have been other signs here…aside from him admitting it. :wink:

:no_mouth:
Don’t feck with the gods, g-man. You best get your $hit squared away and start flying right before that Kimber arrives. Start behaving like a man, the kind Johnny Mo would be proud to have shooting his creation, and cut it with that crazy talk…

7 Likes

Me want very badly……
https://www.precisionpyrosupply.com/product/53/terminator-2-6-shot-37mm-flare-launcher-6-shot-rotary-37mm-launcher-40mm-launcher

6 Likes

Yeah… that ain’t going happen. But… I just ordered some “1911 Perfection” t-shirts for the range. It’s a start.

5 Likes

How about these cool puppies from @HandyDave

I am going to test them today at the range.

14 Likes

A few 20 rnd mags:

And some mo’ MAGAnets:

fjb

8 Likes

Heathen. Everything that’s wrong with this world. You only need 10, Big Joe says so. :crazy_face:

Actually, need to snag a few more can mags from that guy. :+1:

8 Likes

Ha yeah! I resemble that remark, in more ways than one:

fjb

6 Likes

I bought this particular tripod mount because of the name… “DeathGrip”. And because it has over 4,000 5 Star reviews.

The BOG website… lots of great accessories…

7 Likes

In case my boys are reading this…

Dear Sons,

I want this for Christmas, it’s only $3,119 (on sale today). Sell the cars I bought you if you don’t have enough money.

143… Dad :sunglasses:

7 Likes

You, of all people, should be very careful of what you insert in that apparatus.

:sweat_smile:

fjb

8 Likes

It’s so he can used to his new .45, lol!

7 Likes

Fedex came by this afternoon:
1637429576654_1

Been waiting for these 18 rnd mags too long:

For the Ruger PCC, it’s set up for the G-lock mags.

Picked up these M19A1s nearby, thanks @LarrySr

Already filled, tells me I need more of that “home on the range” time.

fjb

8 Likes

UPS delivering on Saturday?!?!
1637453851867_2

Waivan 20L fuel can:

fjb

9 Likes

Ordered this today…

Then saw this…

Oh, then this…

And of course…

8FFAC40E-B584-4207-B2FC-7D31E56DDFCB

11 Likes

@TexasEskimo only one solution, buy all 3

7 Likes

Not without scientific consultation. I used this three times. Ended up ordering all of them. The science never lies.

10 Likes