M*CARBO Brotherhood

G.A.S. (Gear Acquisition Syndrome)

:+1:t2:

Definitely an improvement:

11 Likes

Totally cool ear plugs…

4 Likes

@Thatoneguy Reminds me of what the gun slinger would do in the dark tower book.

4 Likes

@CatFood
If your meaning the King series, haven’t read those ….yet. A family member has his ENTIRE collection.
Between that and the Dean Koontz novels, I’d have plenty to read, lol!

4 Likes

I cant get into the koontz novels. But if you like stephen king the gunslinger series is badass. He takes mesculine and talks to fairies shoots 50 60 bad guys single handed with his speacial 6 gun who are being led by the devil. And rips the red prince right out of a devil preaching womans womb. And thats only about 3 chapters of one of the books in the series. Its stephen king version of a western and its great read if you like those types of books. Ive been a fan since early middle school when i read The Langoliers for first time.

6 Likes

This is what I thought of:

:crazy_face::sweat_smile::yum:

2 Likes

Yep kings the dark tower series. I actually never read it but I have listened to it many a times via audio book.

Lobstrosities…that one got me lol.

3 Likes

BULLET CASIGS

is this for real?

3 Likes

I enjoyed the King novels of the Dark Tower, didn’t think much of the movie though.
It was like Idris Elbathe didn’t take the role of Roland seriously.

3 Likes

@cico7

I expect they are real.

When folks want to hang out with the shooters at our clubhouse, we routinely toss them 9mm cartridges to plug their ears. It actually works.

Yes I have a bunch of cheap ear pro in my range bags and I share it when I have a range bag. But shooting isn’t always a planned activity. I keep ears for me on the bike and in the truck. After that I can only offer unfired 9mm.

7 Likes

Shotshell cards:

The latest thing vs. side saddle:

8 Likes

They’re highly rated according to James Reeves of TFB TV. He loves 'em!

3 Likes

My buddy’s son turns 7 today…

“Gun” store was out of ammo.
Lucked out at the $🌳

Happy birthday, Austin. I call him Houston, sometimes just to bug that lil’ shit.

12 Likes

I watched the preview, and said nope no way am I going to watch this.

3 Likes

Yep. The movies are never as good. The Stand was a perfect example.

3 Likes