M*CARBO Brotherhood

Funny and Corny Jokes (Keep It Clean!) 🃏

13 Likes

233808_5_

16 Likes

14 Likes

14 Likes

15 Likes

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all Americans & Christians (and to M*Carbo forum for requiring a minimum number of characters!).

16 Likes

I disagree: Just mention that the Liberals are right (i.e., correct)!

8 Likes

That would start a fight at my house.

9 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving All! I especially give thanks this year for how our right to self defense was upheld and all the crap Kyle had to go through to do it.

18 Likes

Don’t you know - you shut down the pipelines and elves deliver to your house. Or maybe you just don’t know how your house magically works - things like heat and hot water just appear.

13 Likes

16 Likes

14 Likes

That will make a few camps have a woke emotional breakdown. Good. :+1:

12 Likes

22 Likes

The 5th Rule of Firearm Safety…

Do not use a firearm during “sex stunts”.

I wonder if her Chatubate account has been closed. I for one ain’t going to google it. I’ll put that in the hands of @cico7 . :innocent:

12 Likes

Black Friday:

Are we still allowed to call it that these days?

Can we still want to have a “White Christmas” without offending?

The holidays have gotten even more confusing…

16 Likes

Hey there!

In Germany and parts of Europe, we don´t call it “Chrismas markets” any longer. This is exclusive to people with no christmas in their religion. It is called a “Market of 1000 lights” or “Winter market”…but wait, this might exclude australians…damn, I can´t do it, I´m confused at all.
The stupidity and wokeness doesn´t find an end here…

Cheers!

@TexasEskimo Your inbox is full or you are not allowing PMs…

8 Likes

Another candidate for this years’ Darwin award.

15 Likes

My mother sent me this joke so I’m guess it’s clean enough to post here. Honest… :roll_eyes:

Little Johnny

16 Likes

I am MasterClass Chatter Bater I will look into
the chatter matter.

Found this…

480-POUND WOMAN CHARGED WITH INVOLUNTARY MANSLAUGHTER AFTER HUSBAND DIED WHILE PERFORMING ORAL SEX…An Ohio woman has been sentenced to involuntary manslaughter after her spouse …,apparently being suffocated to death.

Want the rest of the story?

10 Likes