My Wife laughed and then "gave me the look’ when I read them to her. LMAO
Tom

7 Likes

THE look, or the LOOK?

5 Likes

the LOOK… but there was no toe tapping or crossed arms

Tom

6 Likes

Which country’s capital is the fastest growing?

Answer: Ireland’s.

Every year it’s Dublin.

9 Likes

12 Likes

@godallmighty thats the irish for ya :smiley:

10 Likes

9 Likes

What do you get when you cross a bear with a skunk?

Winnie the Pooh.

7 Likes

FB_IMG_1579231725842

10 Likes

11 Likes

What do you get when you wake up on a workday and realize you ran out of coffee?

A depresso.

9 Likes

What do you call the soft tissue between a shark’s teeth?

A slow swimmer.

9 Likes

TRUMP 39

11 Likes

10 Likes

I ran into my ex in town yesterday. Then I ran over him and backed up to run into him again.

10 Likes

Losing a wife can be very tough. Some may even say impossible.

10 Likes

A tourist walks into a Chinese curio shop in San Francisco. While examining all of the exotic merchandise he sees a beautiful life like and life sized bronze rat. It had no price tag, but was so incredibly striking the tourist decided he must have it. He took it up the old shop owner and asked “How much is this statue?”

“Ah, you have chose wisely. It is 12 dollar for rat, 1000 dollar for story” said the wise old Chinese shop keeper.

Handing him the 12 bucks the tourist said “I’ll just take the rat you can keep your story.”

As he left the shop and started down the street, he noticed a few live rats had crawled from the alleys and sewers and were now following him, he became concerned and started to walk a bit faster.

After a couple blocks he again looked behind only to see the small group of rats now numbered in the hundreds and continued to follow him.

By now the tourist was very frightened and started to run, looking back only to see the rats must be in the thousands now, squealing and still chasing him.

In a panic and sweating profusely the man ran towards San Francisco Bay and threw the statue in. To his relief and surprise, the rats all jumped into the bay and drowned.

Our tourist, now quite relieved decided to go back to the curio shop. As he walked in the keeper asked “Aw, so now you want story?”

“No, not really, I just want to know if you have a bronze Democrat statue.”

12 Likes

9 Likes

TRUMP 29

7 Likes

What’s a SNART?
Sneeze and fart at once !

9 Likes