Funny and Corny Jokes (Keep It Clean!) 🃏 (Part 2)

You are your first line of defense

11 Likes

14 Likes

Remember that 1911 .45 ACP that “went missing”? Well, guess what is under your wife’s pillow!! :gun:

4 Likes

I was also responsible for bringing the pumpkin pie…

14 Likes

OK, explain ricky what dAT MEAN ??

2 Likes

In this case you are 100 plus percent correct.
Our country has a reactionary enforcement of the laws. It’s even got a lot worse in the past 20 years.

Why you might ask???

BECAUSE the people that don’t want cops are tying their hands. The PUBLIC wants perfections when decisions have to be made in split seconds.

SO it’s best for the cops to just wait and delay so when they get there just call the ambulance and do the paperwork then go home.

Don’t blame the fing cops, the PUBLIC put people in office starting years ago to make sure the cops can’t do s#!t. The same SOB’s that lowered all the standards for even accepting individuals into a law enforcement career.

SO, the PUBLIC now has a lot of law enforcement officers that have absolutely no fing business in the profession.

SO PUBLIC you got it!

Suck it up , put your big girl panties on and live with it.

The rest of you…
You want to protect you ass you best carry legally. Don’t wait for a cop the odds are definitely not on your side now days.

Larry :rage:

10 Likes

I need to step up my game. I only own 4.

6 Likes

11 Likes

I only own 2. My first ever pistol purchase was a P10-C. I’ve since added a Shadow 2, which is hands down my favorite 9mm I own.

9 Likes

My first CZ was a P10-C optics ready. Then I purchased a CZ 75B Omega. My next one was a CZ P 07 and finally I bought a CZ P 01.

7 Likes

12 Likes

14 Likes

Wow… it appears I hit a nerve. This should help with damage control…

9 Likes

So what about those that like them all? Wait, i didnt see the glock guy. Where are you?

8 Likes

AR15 GUY
CZ GUY
1911 GUY

I’m a 50%'er.

Hopefully an AK GUY sooner than later. They are soooooo sexy! :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

And yes, I’m a… GLOCK GUY

9 Likes

Well…somebody’s a SLACKER! :rofl:

4 Likes

You are 100% spot on Larry. Even my assistant police chief first cousin would agree with you.

I was 24 years old getting a Pepsi at 4am in a convenience store heading over to my friends for a day of fishing. I was back at the cooler when a guy with a mask and shotgun walks in. He was demanding the clerk open the register and safe when he saw me in the isle mirror. He hollered at me to get my f ing ass up front and demanded I lay face down on the floor. I did as instructed because I had no way to defend myself from someone with a gun. I could see his finger on the trigger when he held the gun to the back of my head and said, “if you move a muscle I will blow your f ing head off!”

You have probably heard of people saying that their life memories rewinds when you think your life is about to abruptly end. I can tell you for a fact that is true. Mine did and I could see my wife at home with our 6 month old son in the room across from ours and many other memories flooding my head. Some how the clerk gets into a fight with the robber over the gun and fought over it right by me and through the front door into the parking lot.

I could see the robber got the shotgun away from the clerk in the lot and I thought the clerk was going to die. The robber ran off into the dark.

My entire perspective about having a way to protect my life changed that morning! “Iowa was a may issue state” at that time and fortunately I met the criteria for carrying a gun. 6 months later I received my permit in the mail and have been carrying ever since. I hope and pray I never need to use it but have trained and feel confident if I had to, I at least have a chance now.

12 Likes

Wrong place for gun talk, Moderator please bring in the fat squirrel memes to teach them a lesson.

6 Likes

Here is a fat :dolphin:

15 Likes