Funny and Corny Jokes (Keep It Clean!) 🃏 (Part 1)

20 Likes

19 Likes

21 Likes

15 Likes

Is that useless hag wearing a wig? Something looks fishy with that hairline… :thinking:

11 Likes

Finally, an identity I can associate with. I was gonna ask if we get a flag as well, but that’d be rhetorical, wouldn’t it… :grinning:

Speaking of flags, had the misfortune of running across this article recently. While I couldn’t read the whole article, I found a few items included in the image at the top a bit disturbing (see if you can guess which items), including the “Painful Parade” caption…

Some really ungrateful young $hitbags in this country seem to have forgotten what transpired over the last 250 odd years for them to have the right to espouse their liberal garbage without fear of violent retribution. There’s not a country that ever existed in the human world that didn’t have a checkered past, we are no different. But instead of learning from it, they would rather rewrite it as well as vilify anyone who doesn’t support their actions. :unamused: Yeah, that is the USMC flag at lower right, your eyes are not deceiving you…

11 Likes

She is disgusting. How people in California could keep reelecting that thing is beyond me!

8 Likes

She looks like a bad wax work of herself. :grinning:

10 Likes

A little girl was talking to her teacher about whales.
The teacher said it was physically impossible for a whale to swallow a human because even though it was a very large mammal its throat was very small.
The little girl stated that Jonah was swallowed by a whale.
Irritated, the teacher reiterated that a whale could not swallow a human; it was physically impossible.
The little girl said, “When I get to heaven I will ask Jonah”.
The teacher asked, “What if Jonah went to hell?”
The little girl replied, “Then you ask him”

fjb

21 Likes

right on!

12 Likes

13 Likes

17 Likes

12 Likes

19 Likes

13 Likes

nT_5zx5z488x6pjagd1czab1ryu

17 Likes

17 Likes

16 Likes

Dicks has opened new stores in place of Field and Stream called “Pubic Lands” in Columbus

6 Likes

15 Likes