Fun T-Shirts You Have Or Want 👕

Would it be too difficult to do both? I have kids so I’d prefer the “always” but others don’t so…

If you’re going to make money at something might as well make as much as you can, right?

4 Likes

If you can do options, I think that that’s your best bet. I’m with you though, Assholes just seems perfect :laughing:

3 Likes

I think everyone should buy two so you can always have a clean one on when they come knocking on the door…

2 Likes

Maybe add on the back, “Don’t shoot my dog.”

6 Likes

Nah. That’s the FBI.

Easy mistake to make though.

1 Like

ATF is well known as dog slayers

2 Likes

Well crap! I mean I know about Fauxi and his beagles… Then there was our DOJ leaving dogs in Afghanistan… And I’m sure the CIA has to have done bad things to dogs…

How about this: what fed agency doesn’t hate dogs? Any?

Never trust a person who hates animals

2 Likes

That’s a damn good question, unfortunately

3 Likes

I think “Always” perfectly expresses the point without unnecessary (yet accurate) insults being applied. I would like that for mine please

5 Likes

Hell im in for 2. Is there robust sizes? :rofl: i could use a 3x and a 2x. And i would be ok if you came up with an even raunchier acronym explaining exactly what kinda shi+bags they are. But also would wear aholes or allways.

4 Likes

Thanks to everyone for their input - I’ll be offering “PG” & “R” versions in sizes up to 3X

Order page is up!

PhD Tees - ATF shirts

Feel free to link/share to any site or forums you visit.

7 Likes

Thats great brother i got me 2 of the ahole shirts. One for me and one for my friend/brother. And we will both wear them proudly. :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks so much! Lead time should be about a week or so - I’ll keep you in the loop.

3 Likes

Not a T-Shirt but I want one.

8 Likes

11 Likes

Another one…

10 Likes

Ordered a PG shirt.

1 Like

7 Likes

Shirts going out on monday. Felony inducing pistol brace not included.

5 Likes

Looking forward to the dirty looks I get until they get closer…

1 Like