M*CARBO Brotherhood

Fun T-Shirts You Have Or Want ๐Ÿ‘•

1949 was a terrific year, I made my grand appearance by about 30 days prior !

8 Likes

glad im only 16 and never been kissed. everywhere, think left pinkie toe is still virginโ€ฆmaybeโ€ฆ

10 Likes

@GOBLIN Is that unkissed toe attached or in a jar? Canโ€™t count the latter.

8 Likes

its still attached but for the life of me i cant remember if that gal in Olongapo city got to it or notโ€ฆ

8 Likes

You had to mention Olongapo city didnโ€™t you ? The great memories made & money well spent !

6 Likes

many many fond memories from 'po โ€ฆ

6 Likes

@GOBLIN @DirtSalior :+1:Olongapo City!! The Memories :joy:
โ€˜โ€˜Monkey Meat & San Miguel Beerโ€™โ€™ for all My Friends. As to Buckโ€™s Toe Missing! His eyes were still Crossedโ€™ After Having learned โ€˜โ€˜Around the World Trickโ€™โ€™ From His Love You Long Time Girl. 70 + Years later Mine Are finally coming back to Normal From the Crossed Position. :joy:

7 Likes

San Miguel beer @ 94 degrees F is a beer with 2 headaches per bottle ! Thanks for the memories Almost as bad as Tiger beer.

6 Likes

And I thought 33 beer was the worst.

7 Likes

13 Likes

My DI got real pissed off when I said the M-16 wasnโ€™t really a rifle. A โ€œrifleโ€ in my opinion used .308 bullets. I also told him my โ€œgunโ€ was deadlier. If I remember correctly those two statements cost me about 1500 push-ups over the next week or so.

Funny thing about that DI, 3 years later I split his lip and broke his nose in a civilian bar fight.

5 Likes

@Thatoneguy โ€ฆ:t_rex:

4 Likes

8 Likes

@DirtSalior
Mine arrived today.

10 Likes

2 Likes