M*CARBO Brotherhood

Fun T-Shirts You Have Or Want

@GOBLIN Really Buck? Really? This post less than 30 minutes after @Kona put you in charge of reeling us in?

I approve. All hail Buck!!! King Kona is dead!!!

6 Likes

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you will wake kona.

8 Likes

@GOBLIN @TexasEskimo well at least he didn’t cuss :rofl::rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

:innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :crazy_face: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

If you called your rifle a gun our DI made you strip naked, shoulder your rifle, grab your pecker and march around the barracks shouting this is my rifle(M-16) this is my gun(pecker), one is for fighting, one is for fun. If you laughed, you got to join the offender. If that happened today the DI would probably get an article 15.

7 Likes

Lol, definitely article 15

4 Likes

Now days they get goulashes when it’s raining & sneakers when their feet hurt, the kinder softer military. Makes me laugh !

4 Likes

Ironbutt70

We never had to get naked.lol

But, you better not slap a sand flea.

Cause you would be digging a very large grave for it. :rofl: :rofl:

I also know if you screwed around digging the grave, well, after you finished , they make you dig it up. :flushed:
Those Di’s had a weird cense of humor to say the least.

But , those were the good old days weren’t they? :innocent:
Larry

Larry

3 Likes

Di’s and their Humor! I Nodded Off in a Class! ‘‘Bad Monkey’’
Ended Up with a Old School Wooden desk at Arm’s Length! Playing (Sonar Tower) going ‘‘Beep’’ ‘‘Beep’’ at the 4 points of Navigation. :shushing_face:
But they never got Me on the Above’ :joy:

4 Likes

I liked this one real well!

13 Likes

I just ordered this off of Mark Dice’s YouTube channel. Should be here next week.

11 Likes

I recently started doing something new. I use to only wear my 2A t-shirts at the range. You know the ones… “I Will Not Comply” “No Step on Snek” “Gun Owners of America”… etc.
Because of today’s woke and cancel culture I now wear them everywhere… yes, even to church. And the reaction?.. made tons of new friends. I just don’t give a F who I may piss off anymore. Just melting more snowflakes. :snowflake:

13 Likes

13 Likes

Worked in hazardous materials for 20+ years so the wife thought these were all me…

13 Likes

Milamode.com

10 Likes

11 Likes

@cico7 I swear to God… I just now took this selfie! Lol. Did you hack my security cameras?

9 Likes

HAHA!! Yeah buddy! I’m watching you! Oh don’t do that…where is my eye bleach??
Slight difference, it’s a full button shirt, yours looks 3 button. Did you just look down?

6 Likes

Mine is a polo style. Too funny. :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Great minds think slike
Shit
Alike 3rd correction

4 Likes