M*CARBO Brotherhood

Friggen Squirrels...Now It's Personal! 🐿️

11 Likes

thats what they doin under John’s porch…
after that they doin this…beard%20meme%20102
and then finally they doin this… repeatedly

what you really need is one of my WABA(wild ass bad ass)Feral Cats (pat pending, think they bred with a bob cat) one of em dismantled and ate a coon on the deck this past weekend, coon was bout the same size… ,
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

14 Likes

10 Likes

jpeg-4

9 Likes

@Johnksg If you are going to keep them , at least dress them

8 Likes

Wife said I should shoot them :grin::+1:

Then she clarified…with a pellet gun. :frowning:

16 Likes

Call you a critter getter cause if there are babies in there you don’t want smell that for a month

8 Likes

@Whitehammer you are 100% on that sir! But I am thinking it may be a bit late in the year for that? :crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

I tried to get some pics of the squirrel.

evil-squirrel
jpeg-6

8 Likes

they just coming out of breeding season (may thru July summer Jan Feb winter) so they could be little ones.

6 Likes

jpeg-7

9 Likes

jpeg-8

Has anyone heard from the Nylon Avenger lately?:scream:

8 Likes

@GOBLIN
@Johnksg

Holy Moly!! I was out shooting guns after work this afternoon until dark and miss a lot on here. But I’m not missing Buck’s plan to get rid of those squirrels.
I’m in :v::v::v::v:[quote=“GOBLIN, post:6, topic:6269”]
LAWS rocket, Claymore, lay down a field of suppressive fire and chunk in a couple of frags…:smiling_imp: ya wants is can trot up there and dispatch em for ya. house will still be standing.,… probably… maybe…o hell i dont know but we will have fun…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
[/quote]

9 Likes

Hmmm…

11 Likes

You know I was just thinking how good everything tastes when the wife cooks it in the instapot…

book-face-cover

9 Likes

@Johnksg have you tried leaving nuts out without the nut cracker :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

@Johnksg i have ,he was on forum earlier in the week he busy bringing old cars home for fixing

8 Likes

Whew! I was worried the squirrels might have got him! :scream:

7 Likes

These jpegs have been fun, thanks. I am stealing them.

Johnksg, the problem might be solved by stopping up the way they get in. A couple neighbors in my area had problems with flying squirrels (smaller and nocturnal) getting in the attics.

I am kinda a nut as to feeding the birds. I have many feeders. Over the years have discovered ways to deal with the squirrels.

I like squirrels, to me they are as interesting as the birds. Unfortunately after a couple cats moved in with me, the squirrels left the yard. I still see one from time to time, but they used to eat peanuts from my hand.

7 Likes

One bad ass squirrel

12 Likes