M*CARBO Brotherhood

Friggen Squirrels...Now It's Personal! 🐿️

Okay I had some squirrels move into the wall behind the tub in my bathroom. I removed them (in compliance with all federal and state laws of course), but a month later an entire new family of squirrels have moved in to the exact same spot!

Now it is personal…

(Disclaimer: if any ODFW folks are monitoring this forum I love the cute and fuzzy little critters and in no way would kill them, trap them, or relocate them to the fancy golf course across town! This entire post is purely hypothetical and in jest!) :roll_eyes:

Now please share with me all of your ideas for waging war upon these souless vermin!

(2nd disclaimer: Buck I would rather keep the house so please no ideas that involve massive amounts of C4!)

18 Likes

@johnksg have you tried respecting their space and moving out?

23 Likes

@Kona the one my wife calls “Mr. Fuzzy Britches” just stares at me with her dead little, souless doll eyes. She is secure in the knowledge that the hug a squirrel hippies in Salem have protected her and her little demon spawn.

Now my lights are flickering in the hallway and at night I hear the gnawing, the never ending gnawing! It haunts my dreams and consumes me!

14 Likes

@Johnksg My dear Mr Cuddles

In the most humane way possible of course. :skull_and_crossbones:

9 Likes

@godallmighty Classic Novelette for Mr Cuddles!:grinning: @Johnksg Call your Local Game Warden! It’s part of the job to Protect Wild Life and Remove them to the Hug the Squirrel Forest.:rofl:

8 Likes

KILLED THE CRAP OUT OF MY C4 idea, how bout C6? I always relocate squirrel, tree vermin, tree rats, what ever you want to call em, usually to a perloo… find where they are getting in and out, dry corn in a box trap you will have to crawl in and get the little ones if they too small.(true pic of tree vermin in the south)

LAWS rocket, Claymore, lay down a field of suppressive fire and chunk in a couple of frags…:smiling_imp: ya wants is can trot up there and dispatch em for ya. house will still be standing.,… probably… maybe…o hell i dont know but we will have fun…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

14 Likes

14 Likes

Darn it you stole my memes!

11 Likes

Oh if only it was that simple! Remember I live in Oregon and common sense left the building about twenty years ago.

15 Likes

beard%20meme%2097

12 Likes

Best answer I got is a visit from my French Bull Dog. If their entrance is ground level, they wouldn’t stand a chance. Her favorite hobby is patroling the fence line. She does this hoping to get them to harass her so she can catch’m when they fall - yes they fall. She’s stopped two from teasing her this year.

My last pit was her mentor. Pit had enough weight to hit the fence they were running and cause them to fall into her clutches.

12 Likes

@Johnksg They are coming for you , they all are coming

12 Likes

jpeg-3

funny-waiting-squirrel
I CHOSE FIRE!
jpeg-2

9 Likes

claymore%20mine%201
this is still my suggestion…just to make sure. they might be aloha snakabar squirrels…ya jus never know these days…

11 Likes

Napalm! Seriously, we have had similar problems here, but the squirrels don’t have that furry tail. Best bet is to find where they get in and plug it. Now about that flickering light, get it fixed! Bad wiring is a real hazard. I had to use traps, yes, spring traps. Use dental floss to secure the bait to the trigger. Walnuts and peanut butter, gets 'em every time.

10 Likes

@Festus yeah I have built and renovated enough homes to know about house fires started by rodents. For now I have isolated the circuit until I DO NOT CATCH OR IN ANY WAY HARM the little rodents.

9 Likes

numchuck
I swear officer he came at me with nunchucks…I was in fear for my life!

12 Likes

jpeg-5

11 Likes

beard%20meme%20100

12 Likes

10 Likes