M*CARBO Brotherhood

French keltec sub 2000

My keltec made in France and with Mcarbo
Good job

7 Likes

@Davidfer Welcome to the Brotherhood. Don’t forget to go to the First Post Here: Introduce Yourself! thread and say Hi to everybody.

5 Likes

That’s quite an optic you’re sporting on your Subby. :grinning:

5 Likes

ahaha I admit the glasses did not hold the shock after 5 shots …

6 Likes

what is the differences on a french made Sub 2000 and a USA made one? what magazines does it use, and whats the limit on capacity? what came loose on the optic after 5 shots? Rail?

3 Likes

the only difference is that in France it is imported only in 9 mm … the magazines are those of the glock .the mine have a capacity of 17 shots but in armory they sell to the holders of sub 2000 or ruger pc carbine loaders of 30 shots … for my glasses after the first 5 shots in the 10 and 9 to 50 meters … totally disordered …

4 Likes

Nothing wrong with that. Not really knowing anything of the ammo situation outside of the US, I’m guessing 9mm is a more readily available round over there?

It’s funny, for my AR I don’t care for the 30 round magazines as much shooting at the range, but for the pistol caliber carbines the 30 rounders never seem to be big enough. The PCCs are just that much fun to shoot for me. Who knew plinking steel could turn into an addiction? :grinning:

4 Likes

the caliber 40 sw not very used in France … otherwise yout xalibre are available in our country and then as I recharge the 9mm ca went to be

4 Likes

hello to all
last pieces mcarbo received 5 days usa for france bravo !!
recoil buffer
Buttstock pad
rear folding sight
already go up
That’s what happens

6 Likes