M*CARBO Brotherhood

French Gun Stores

Fellas, looking for a distributor in France. Our stuff at the border keeps getting seized. Anyone know of any English speaking firearm stores in France? Email me at tom@mcarbo.com if you have any specifics on the topic. Thank you, and happy shooting.

6 Likes

did you try ::ARMES BASTILLE ,61 RU DE LYON, +33 1 43 43 46 90
www.armesbastille.com
and
EUROPSURPLUS, 2 BOULEVARD VOLTAIRE, +33 1 47 00 29 63
www.europsurplus.com
Both those are in Paris, what area you trying to find one in…

4 Likes

I don’t care about the area, just a shop who speaks english and sells keltecs

6 Likes

Curious … is Kel Tec willing to help? I mean, MCARBO lit a giant bonfire under s2k sales for’m so help seems plausible.

7 Likes

They don’t sell keltecs dude

4 Likes

which one dont or both dont?

5 Likes

Didn’t we just have a new member join from France, Brittany area? Maybe he might be of assistance?

5 Likes

This is the new member I was thinking of.

7 Likes

Man, @chilipepper (to the rescue…) I had remembered ‘such member existed, but I was hellbent on trying to find him…’ Lol.

Our brothers have a PLETHORA of information to share??? Music to my ears!!! Big smiles

4 Likes

@TOMMCARBO all the places should be on line so just google them belive it or not most french people can understand and speak english they just prefare you to make an effort at there language and then they can be very helpful when you talk in english to them they think your english and they dont like them very much im not sure how they feel about americans just tell them your irish living in america :smiley:

3 Likes

When you do get ahold of a Frenchman (if they get snotty with you)…remind them who saved their butts in WWII. I have 3 family members that are R.I.P at 14710 Colleville-sur-Mer, France. Best of luck gentlemen…we need those MCarbo items!

3 Likes