Freedom Loving Range Days...Post‘em Up!

Just thought I would post up a few photos of my range day today. We all like photos of weapons and range days…
This afternoon I took the twins out for a little first time new shakedown…I had fun to say the least. Recoil was not harsh at all feeding #8 birdshot and then 00 buckshot.
Both shotties ran just great. I will probably order a case of #4 buckshot and continue to train up on the SW. A fun few hours at the range.

9 Likes

Sorry these pics are not the best…Nice range day with the wife:

blurry :frowning:

6 Likes

what are they like for shooting the clays you know with the short stock i imagine its harder to aim?

1 Like

@Hunter- I suppose you could shoot clays once you practice, practice, and practice and you learn how to shoot clays with it. It’s not my shotgun of choice for skeet or trap.

My 1962 Belgian made Browning superimposed 20 ga O/U that my Dad left me is my hands down favorite shotgun. Every time I hunt or shoot clays I think of him.

I can tell you I prefer these dove over clays :wink:

9 Likes

From a couple weeks ago. Got over 400rds through my S2k, ‘bout a hundred through the Glock. S2k is cycling flawlessly (shooting pretty good too!) no loose parts, forend and muzzle brake tight. Couldn’t be happier​:boom::boom:

9 Likes

My little one behind the scope and the bolt shooting static clays.

10 Likes

Range day, building some targets.

3 Likes

4 Likes