M*CARBO Brotherhood

Freedom Is A God Given Right

Got a mullet and a sub2k gonna let freedom ring tomorrow.

Ps. The little woman is pissed

6 Likes

This too will pass…

6 Likes

@Partsed

Keeping one’s mullet/fact that he had purchased the sub2k without running the check book through her first??? Big smiles! @xxKilgore92xx I know you will enjoy your new ‘toy’ regardless… I am sure it will be worth every night slept on that ‘rough sofa?’ :+1:

4 Likes

@lonewolf we’ve been play the silent game since Saturday evening

2 Likes

@xxKilgore92xx

Oh Ed, I really feel for you! I have had problems for a month now! My stepchild is suffering from an addiction problem and my wife has agreed to a (once and done) handout of getting her help. I have been isolated in my bedroom. Down to one car so it is not like I can go anywhere to vent/breathe~

Not looking for any sympathy. My wife and I are truly blessed to have a wonderful relationship and have the ability to communicate well with one another! Some things you just have to hold dear and remember! I am ‘definitely’ not one to seek out for marriage advice, though… Big smiles!

My wife is the Veteran of the family! She had the ‘goal’ of putting her 20 years and out, but that was not in the cards for her… She got pregnant before deployment so she had to stay behind. Her daughter, Carrie is amazing (now 30!) It is just Katie (19) that decided to take ‘the poor direction’ and attempt to rally a ‘pity party’ for those that will join in!

Is your wife a ‘firearm enthusiast??’ If so, such a gift would be appropriate, more so than flowers! :grinning:

3 Likes

Possibly some bling for her finger or ears!!

4 Likes

@Partsed [quote=“Partsed, post:6, topic:4673, full:true”]
Possibly some bling for her finger or ears!!
[/quote]

Works for me everytime. Sometimes she even asks if I want a new gun or something else as she has already picked out what she wants.

3 Likes

@xxKilgore92xx

Why is she pissed? Because you bought yet another gun, or because you didn’t get her approval first, or……?

I used to have significant problems with my wife whenever I bought a new gun. That seems to have fallen to the wayside nowadays, though. Maybe it is because I have slowed down on my buying, and possibly because she has sped up on her clothes shopping. Regardless, life is better when the wife is happy (or, at least, not mad).

4 Likes

6 Likes

Sorry guys been a long six weeks working. And all of my spare time has been spent relaxing or what little time I’ve had over has been spent on the range

5 Likes

every time I think of my X’s i remember thisdisfunctional%20vet%2014
knife%2018

Im good.

5 Likes

i think most of us think that way when we think about our x,s a some about the present ones too @GOBLIN

5 Likes