Forum Suggestions Or Complaints Here

About to dig some duplicates out of my personal sticker/patch collection and do a giveaway. I will be using the top 20 members from Aug 11-Sep 11 according to the site data. I will assign each member a number and then use a random generator to pick a winner. Whoever wins please send me a PM containing your address and I will ship them off at my earliest opportunity. Good luck!

7 Likes

@Kona Your the man, good luck to the top 20. Thank you my friend as you didn’t have to do this. Shows the quality of your character. :+1::ok_hand::clap:

7 Likes

CONTEST DRAWING

9 Likes

@dave67 winner winner got some stickers. Thanks to @Kona that was nice of you to do

5 Likes

Congrats!! :tada:
Nice of you @Kona

5 Likes

@Kona Thanks for the win (feels good to win) but I would rather the stickers go to someone that needs stickers more than I do.

5 Likes

@dave67 Good on you. First to the top. congratulations :fireworks: And thanks to @Kona for giving of his time and treasure. :+1:

6 Likes

Does anyone have a fair resolution without doing the drawing video all over again? I can do another random generator off camera and you would all just have to trust it was objective.

4 Likes

@Kona I think it would be fair to say we all trust you Logan.

7 Likes

Ok give me a minute. I am bumping dave67 from the top 20 and that puts Goblin in contention. Standby.

3 Likes

@Kona I think we as a group trust you enough to do it all on your own. :smiley: I’m with @dave67 about not needing anymore stickers , so you can just drop my name and give everybody else a better chance. Good luck to everybody on round 2

6 Likes

Removing Godallmighty that would be #4 @Dred

7 Likes

TY … you’re awesome. But at the risk of sounding unrateful - no to cheaper than dirt. And at the risk of revealing my preference - cool Glasden Flag tucked in the back.

4 Likes

@Dred that’s not my post haha.

4 Likes

@Dred congratulations . Wear your crown proudly :crown: You are a worthy winner.

4 Likes

Going forward on future contests guys I think the prize should be announced and people should announce whether they want to enter to avoid winners turning stuff down. That was my fault. Thanks to all and good luck on the next one! :+1:t2:

8 Likes

Stickers to a solid contributor congrats @Dred

5 Likes

“That’s the way you do it… Money for nothing and your “stickers” for free…”

Sorry, a little Dire Straits humor for those familiar with the band. LOL

10 Likes

Money for Nothing https://g.co/kgs/vjQcGC

5 Likes

Thanks for the link, but that doesn’t have the original great lyrics when it first was on MTV back when it actually a music channel. Not PC in today’s climate. :laughing:

5 Likes