Forum Suggestions Or Complaints Here

It doesn’t matter what you grab, or if you even grab anything at all, because bailing out without a parachute does you no good anyway. :+1:

1 Like

let’s not get this started. thank you

1 Like

He’s FBI looking for terrorists who smuggle hammers and drills onto planes, nice try.

1 Like

Guess he got run off and now I don’t get my trinket. :rofl:

1 Like

The trinket was 2 shiny braclets

2 Likes

Any progress on the photo contest? If the prize can be an m carbo gift card, I’m sure it’ll have great success, does m carbo have gift card option?

3 Likes

And, now, I’ll never know…

2 Likes

Just opened my muzzle break, had the wife bring it to me at work. Love the sticker, thank ya. Don’t know if that’s a suggestion or complaint but just wanted to throw ya’ll a shaka
:call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Haven’t heard a word from Chris. I will drop him a email and ask about it.

1 Like

Never know what, the answer to the riddle or the prize?

4 Likes

Prize. Pretty sure I got the riddle. :wink:

2 Likes

Im sorry I got this started Kenneth. I will remove it.

1 Like

not necessarily shiny.

1 Like

We need to do a forum user of the month with like a t shirt or sticker for a prize. @ChrisNelson what say ye?

9 Likes

I second @kona, @ChrisNelson, that would be a cool way to get the forum rolling in the correct direction.

4 Likes

Hear here, free optic mounts for all!

3 Likes

When are we going to see a good hat with the Mcarbo logo?

8 Likes

Yes please I’ll take 3

3 Likes

A good camo hat with the new MCARBO logo on the front and We The People on the back strap.

5 Likes

I think @Kona had an excellent idea I would like to see happen, let the forum select the top user(s) of the month and reward them with a small care package of goodies. Maybe a shirt, hat, stickers, or maybe an Mcarbo discount. Not looking for much but I think it would encourage more interactions in the forum.

6 Likes