Forum is back up and running. Please provide all feedback on any missing functionality

Now it’s 10

6 Likes

I’ve been reading through all of the settings…within Discourse. Insanely time consuming… On that note anything else that may need adjusting… good time to mention it… I mean anything :wink:

6 Likes

Ten

Didn’t work…

3 Likes

On that note I still have no idea how to remove dark mode from the mobile version but still keep it as an available option. Do we want to keep dark mode as an option? I like it but doesn’t matter to me.

Dark Mode or Light Mode? Backlight Theme for Browsing.

• Dark Mode
  • Light Mode

0 voters

4 Likes

123456789+

4 Likes

@ChrisNelson

I like that I can give a :cookie: instead of a :heart: now. But, I would prefer to metaphorically say “Here Biscuit”. So… is there a biscuit?

(LORD, thank you for the temporary moral fortitude and discernment you presentith to me to not say what was really in my head. AMEN.)

2 Likes

Hi Chris,

It was a standard pic off a iPad. You got it fixed within a day or so after I noticed and mentioned the issue.
Great job again! Good to hear from you.

Thank you!

4 Likes

Mine seems to be fixed. Thank you.

1 Like

Haha… glad to hear it!

3 Likes

Awesome! Thanks Brother. I know I’ve been MIA. I’m dealing with a Divorce right now. Complete nightmare… I will be back in no time. Ongoing since February. Good to hear from you guys too!

7 Likes

If you see this shirt being worn, you may want to heed the instructions.

4 Likes

@ Nice Job on the Fixing of Site ! Sorry for Your Nightmare ! Hang In There’ It will Too Pass with Time!

5 Likes

Good deal on a P17 please. :sunglasses: you asked.

Sorry to hear about the troubles, but good to see you around.

4 Likes

Just a personal opinion, but I do not like the way the emojis work. Previously, a simple click told you who liked your post. Now, you have to click each individual emoji for that info and try to ascertain what was intended. Not a deal-breaker, but annoying.

3 Likes

Just click on the number next to the emojis and it will give you the full breakdown of who put what there. Intention is still for you to decide.

4 Likes

What could they all mean?

Cookies, cacti, cakes, fiestas, hearts and blown minds.
Where is the rainbow :rainbow: ? To let a OP know their post is gay…i mean just for the sake of equity.

fjb

5 Likes

There it is. I never have figured that out. For the longest I was afraid to join and sure wondered about all you guys…LOL
Screen Shot 2022-08-06 at 7.58.35 PM

3 Likes