Forum is back up and running. Please provide all feedback on any missing functionality

Forum - Web Maintenance - was down for 2 Hours 23:15EST - 01:15EST on 7/22/22.

Forum is back up and running.

Please provide all feedback on any missing functionality.

Moved the Forum Hosting to AWS for faster page loading and all around performance moving forward as the volume of storage required increases… Which is a great problem to have! Thank you guys for staying active and keeping the community strong.

16 Likes

Got logged out last night = normal fine, no prob.

Trying to login this morning… wrong pw saved in samsung = normal, no prob

Clicked “forgot PW” cuz i actually did… = never got an email to reset !

Finally remembered PW = successful login, and keepin my streak alive !:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

14 Likes

Ok good to know. We’re working on getting the Email Integration back online. That’s the last major item. I’m glad you remembered it. Anyone else in the same boat… hang tight just a bit longer until we get the Email Server online.

13 Likes

And thanks to you and the mods for keeps us going!

13 Likes

When I hover my cursor over the heart a bunch of emojis pop up. I like it. Never saw that before.

9 Likes

Issue with downloads…

ajax-loader-1

8 Likes

Computers are going to be helpful and make life easier for all of us they said back in the 1960s. Ask George Jetson.

“A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention with the possible exceptions of handguns and Tequila.”
― Mitch Ratcliffe

Of course without a computer, I would have never know most of you here. That would be a travesty, my friends.

13 Likes

I too am having issues receiving email link for password reset. Though for a different reason, my phone got destroyed at work. Thankfully just guessed my old password and I’m in.

Still no auto correct function while typing.

Love it here :heart:

11 Likes

@ChrisNelson
Thank you for continuing to provide this space and giving us both the trust of independent responsibility for the site ourselves, and the freedom to make the community and Brotherhood everything it is.

10 Likes

Are you still seeing this issue with downloads @TexasEskimo
Can you provide a link to the specific download you are seeing this issue with?

5 Likes

I’ll take a look a the auto correct function. Possibly a setting that just needs to be activated. This is helpful. Anything else you guys notice that might be missing or responding differently than before…please mention it in here. Doesn’t matter what it is. Just say it.

7 Likes

@ChrisNelson I am soooooo very sorry(*). That was a gif file used as a joke. You see, I am a reprobate. Ask anyone here.

(*) Not sorry.

7 Likes

Defaulted to dark mode. Changed in preferences but login page is still dark.

9 Likes

Same here on mobile. Auto set me to dark today, so im tryin it out.

7 Likes

Other then having to figure out my password the other day that i havent used in probably 2 years everything seems to be working. Atleast everything i use. Id also like to say thank you for this forum and to the mods that help keep it what it is and for all the brotherhood who make it the only forum i keep coming back to. There is no other forum online anywhere like mcarbo brotherhood. :+1:

8 Likes

I finally stumbled across mine Monday night.

Other than that…everything @HandyDave said.

8 Likes

If anyone here forgets their password, just contact me. I hacked the database here during the maintenance cycle 5 days ago and can pretty much see and change anything (BTW… after downloading all the passwords, I noticed that most of you folks have some pretty strange kinks).

Let’s keep this just between those of us that have Level 5 Members Lounge access. It’s safe because I change permissions so that moderators (monkeys with guns) can no longer access Level 5 now.

4 Likes

@ChrisNelson one of the sites that I’ve posted a lot from won’t let me post any longer. This is what it tells me.
Sorry, the file you are trying to upload is not authorized (authorized extensions: jpg, png, gif, encrypted).

OK

8 Likes

Same here…please fix it! :face_with_monocle:

5 Likes

Count me in on this one.

7 Likes