Forum Display Issues

Greetings Brotherhood,

Is anyone having issues with the display of the forum website on mobile? I’m on mobile and the forum appears to be stuck in desktop view. Any ideas?

5 Likes

Did you try to refresh?

3 Likes

The only thing I’ve noticed is my auto correct doesn’t work like it did a few days ago.

3 Likes

Server got hacked. Maybe.,
Not all hacks are created equal, maybe a passive hack. :roll_eyes:

Often, a hacker will begin with passive reconnaissance, which doesn’t involve direct interaction, is harder to detect.

Otherwise no issues here on a desktop.

2 Likes

Im on mobile 100% only thing of note is that images in posts are not resizing to the page. I have to click thwm to see the entire thing

8 Likes

On the discourse app some of the pictures aren’t sized correctly. Other than. That all good

5 Likes

@Stircrayzy. Same here. Have to click on pics to see them. Havent noticed any other issues. I noticed it a few days ago but figured my phone needed an update or something.

6 Likes

Really strange on my end. It’s too zoomed in and I can’t fix it. Tried everything.

4 Likes

Screenshot for context.

3 Likes

Im having the same issue, but only with pics people post, they are super zoomed in.

8 Likes

Same issue with everything seems zoomed in on mobile. Its been like that for couple days for me. Like when on funny joke thread all the memes posted have to be clicked on so i can see full pic and words.

6 Likes

Same here. Images zoomed in. Text ok.

4 Likes