For The Love Of Pets!

I think we need several coils of razor wire…

p

13 Likes

Wired for 440 v is much better & a copper grounding plate around the bottom of the fence. Maybe some catnip scattered on the inside. :zap: :scream_cat: :zap:

9 Likes

11 Likes
2 Likes

11 Likes

Just lost one of my cats this early morning. She passed laying next to me. She was around 14 years old. Maow, you will be missed, but you now are in a better place. RIP my friend :cry: :broken_heart:. Its hitting me harder then I thought.

13 Likes

Sorry for your loss. I truly know how you feel as I lost my dog about a month ago. It’s tough.

13 Likes

@CatFood SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS ALWAYS HARD WHEN ITS A FAMILY MEMBER OUR PETS MAKE UP A BIG PART OF YOUR FAMILY SOMETIMES ITS ALL YOU GOT :cry:

14 Likes

@CatFood
So sorry you lost your loosing Maow. 14 years is a good long life she had with you added tons of memories. :pray:

11 Likes

@CatFood I’m sorry to hear of your loss of a great companion. It’s always a new “hole in the heart” when this happens. Rest In Peace…MAOW…:pray:

9 Likes

@hunter1916 @Moosecall @MountainHunter Thank you all for the kind words. It is a hole in the heart for sure. Slowly recovering.

12 Likes

Post up some pics if you like. I’m sure you have some special ones to share. :pray::sunglasses:

2 Likes

couch-just-farted-and-waiting-everyone-notice-ig-fvckyoumeme

9 Likes

9 Likes

9 Likes

We lost our Anatolian Shepherd Dog in September, he was with us for 12 1/2 years and sadly his arthritis beat him. He was a wonderful dog and will be missed by his family.

The house was too quiet for us so…… while I was on the road my wife and son adopted this young fella who needed a home.
Meet Max, 64 pound fur missile.

20 Likes