For The Love Of Pets!

Some good lookin dogs. What breed are they? Koko looks like german shepherd mix? And bobo looks like maybe lab/pitbull?

6 Likes

Bo’s 100% Chocolate Lab with papers. His owner was my son in laws best friend and he died from prostate cancer. His mom was a low income older woman and she tried her best to take care of him but just couldn’t so I took him. He is a beast, 90 pounds of solid muscle. In this photo he was almost 100 pounds. Koko is the sweetest most easy going Shepherd I’ve ever had while Bo is just a big old goofball, not real bright but a lot of fun.

She is a very serious dog, she had no idea how to play because she’d been abused by 6 mean Rottweilers. If she’s mixed I think it must be with Malinois. When I got Bo he taught her how to play. I looked out in my backyard one day and they were all over each other rolling around on the ground having a blast. I swear I almost cried I was so happy for her.

She’s a completely different dog now. Still sweet as hell and serious about most things but a lot more playful. Many years ago when I was younger I used to breed and show blue blood Shepherds but she’s the best one I ever had.

Edit: Bo still has his family jewels, they told me he was 5 when I got him but I think he was a couple of years older. It’s been a battle to house break him at his age - he was an outdoor dog and I was amazed he didn’t have heartworms - but he hasn’t marked anything in a few months so fingers crossed…

12 Likes
3 Likes

8 Likes

The real question that comes to my old mind. Is Echo still around? :flushed:

Larry :wink:

6 Likes

This is what puppys think and how they react when you try to train them on the lead.

3 Likes

Try this you dogs! :scream:

HA! Yes, she’s actually a pretty cool cat as long as you don’t try to pet her, walk near her, or look at her.

3 Likes

He overlooked, “DAMN IT!”

12 Likes

Me and Mendy the Airdale Long time Ago.
80’s.

16 Likes
5 Likes

6 Likes

12 Likes

But Rottweilers are sooo vicious :scream::scream::scream:
(heavy sarcasm)

10 Likes

8 Likes

9 Likes

I’d say this dog did some ‘fixing’ of her own… GOOD Dog!

17 Likes

A big dog is always a good deterrent. Good job Rosie.

FJB

12 Likes

Yup! And she’d be eatin’ a great big ol’ Porterhouse if she were mine.

7 Likes

Sleeping giants…:elephant:

8 Likes