For The Love Of Pets!

We recently lost our a almost 14 year old Maggie a yellow Labrador Retriever. Thats her in the picture. She was the love of our lives and we are devastated. Pick up a shotgun and she thought it was Go Time. We will be getting a black female Lab puppy the end of July. Can’t wait to start training her. FJB

11 Likes

We got an Aussie-Doodle several months ago

She’s my Range Buddy. I am sorry for your loss.
It’s tough to lose a pet.

16 Likes

kygman,

Sorry for your loss Brother. I know how it is. Lost my Brittany 2 years ago and I still haven’t had the guts to get another. I’m a little older now and the pain of losing your best friend and hunting companion is just too hard to take.

13 Likes

I wonder what the puppy is thinking… exactly?
P-(5)

12 Likes

16 Likes

That’s my gut laugh allotment for the day gone… :laughing:

9 Likes

Possibly “my eyes are fine and I’ve got a permanent fur coat, why the feck you gotta put me in specs and a sweater, human?”

8 Likes

We put our beloved Ozzy to rest on Fathers Day, not that many days ago.
Was really hard, brought back great memories. Now he can still keep and eye on the place and that’s comforting. Our son carved this in a slab of green carbonate rock I had lying around. Below is a photo of his handy work.
RIP Ozzy

20 Likes

My Husky touching Hawaiian waters for the first time. I took her swimming for about 30 minutes.

18 Likes

The gal I have been dating has had a house guest for a month now. Daman. Unfortunately, his master comes by today to pick him up and take him home. Daman brought back so many great memories of my youth… always having a Lab. Best breed dog in history. Period. Going to really miss the gentleman. :disappointed_relieved:

18 Likes

…is a fine looking, furry beastie. Need to find a place where I can have a dog! :grinning:

14 Likes

She has a huge yard, so it was perfect. I lease a very nice apartment… but no back yard to just let the dog out. Always have to gear up and walk on a leash. I’m too lazy for that now. lol.

12 Likes

Nothing wrong with a good Lab. However, I’d take a Pittie over one all day long. Just my opinion. But I like dogs more than people anyway.

13 Likes

I have that same problem. :grinning:

13 Likes

Rottie for me lol. My next dog might be an English Mastiff or Cane Corso. I love big dogs.

10 Likes

Please, let me get on the band wagon to. :+1:
Larry

13 Likes

I’m with you on the big dog thing. But I don’t want my pittie over 70 pounds. Only because they all think they are a lap dogs. And if you get hurt while they’re climbing on top of you, that seems to be your problem, not their’s.

12 Likes

I hear you lol. When my dog was younger, he thought he was still a lap dog. 115 pounds is a lot of extra weight in your lap lol. He doesn’t do it anymore, thank god lol. But he will sit on your feet when you enter the house and he wants your attention

11 Likes

@Jperr’s sits on his shoulder! :laughing:

9 Likes

Yes, yes he does. Lol. He’s taking the place of my parrot. Argh!

15 Likes