For The Love Of Pets!

11 Likes

My youngest has the animal gene, and even has to hold the crabs and snails, before they go in the tank.

11 Likes

Luna says:
Luna2

16 Likes

this is the feral kitten the better half found in a small tree as she walked down to our mailbox 6 years ago.

13 Likes

That little critter is begging to be adopted with that face.

8 Likes

See those claws? She’s a hundred times meaner now than she was 6 years ago. And so is the cat…

13 Likes

7 Likes

hahaha

7 Likes

Okay, I have had pets since I was 4 years old other than a few years of apartment living when newly married. Now, at an advanced age and after 34 surgeries, they are my support friends. I now have 2 diluted calico’s sister cats that register my pain levels faster than I do.

One is usually on my recliner or trying to get me to sit down. I’ve been lead to my recliner more times than I can think. On bad days, they take turns sitting on me to keep me down.

After a recent fall that caused a compression fracture of L1 in my back, they both were on me at times. Now that I have recovered and doing PT, they are very curious as to what I am doing on the floor.

Yes, they love the boss of over 45 years as much as me, but they sit on me more. Drives her crazy at times. But when it gets cold, one of them crawls under the covers with her. The other one is in my workshop with me all the time when I’m doing reloading or gunsmithing. My table saw has a rug on it just for her.

What would life be without them? Unimaginable!

14 Likes

Ki Ki is happy to have a home and a human slave…
Life is good…:cat::sunglasses:

11 Likes

Is that the cat that was setting off your alarm a while back? Seems to be quite settled in…

6 Likes

Lucy is the wife’s cat but like your two, she seems more drawn to me. I dunno know why as I consider my self more of a dog person. I reckon she’s intent on changing my mind or something. I usually sleep under an old school polyester poncho liner or two and she will get up on the bed and proceed to either play with the ties or will crawl underneath the liner and then sink her claws into my leg as she ‘nurses’… I don’t dare sleep commando anymore!

9 Likes

Yep…that’s the stray kitten that was trying to get rotten food out of my live trap and setting off the alarm I positioned in front of it. She was smart enough to not enter the cage…and move in my house.
She’s really starting to talk to me now. Good kitty…:cat:

She’s two cats in one…

11 Likes

I’d scoop her/him up too! :grin:

11 Likes

Chuffs loves the foam tunnel.

12 Likes

720dd34605f64003d72cc39da8c7023e

14 Likes

14 Likes

I had to read that 4 times, and eventually dismissed any hidden meaning.

5 Likes

14 Likes

Ki Ki is getting the posing thing now…:cat::grin:

12 Likes