M*CARBO Brotherhood

For The Love Of Pets!

5 Likes

I finally figured the difference between cats and dogs :face_with_monocle: :scream:

Cats are mystical and independent…dogs are NOT!!! :cat:

Dogs are predictable and dependent…cats are NOT!!! :dog:

8 Likes

Cats are assholes, dogs are not

6 Likes

Don’t look so close to their third eye…:scream::sunglasses:

4 Likes

dog with gun

9 Likes

Had to tuck chuff in to bed for the night.

11 Likes

@CatFood furry burrito!

7 Likes

He is, or we call it the purrito.

8 Likes

14 Likes

15 Likes

As well as toilets to drink from classy

9 Likes

This new pic of my girl Lucie fits right in with the last couple post. She dont drink from the toilet but she does enjoy a good couch or bed.

13 Likes

I’m not saying that your Lucie is spoiled rotten, because our Ozzy is as well. Single pets get so spoiled it’s not even funny.

8 Likes

Trust me-EVERYTHING gets spoiled around here! Well, except for poor ol’ me… Cathy opened the front door the other night looking for Lucy, our Siamese cat and was greeted by our ‘pet’ 'possum. She nearly left a trail it scared her so bad! Then, within 5 minutes she states ‘he’s hungry’ and wanted me to feed the damned thing! I had to draw the line at that. It already gets all the chicken bones from what we feed the other critters…

9 Likes

Possums are ok. Got a few here too. They eat ticks and usually don’t carry rabies…:grin:

8 Likes

Just like people when you feed them, it goes from thank you to I want very quickly to I deserve.

7 Likes

8 Likes

9 Likes

@manicmecanic hey where did you get the pic of my xwife i used to keep that one in attic to scare away the mice :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

8 Likes

9 Likes