For The Love Of Pets!

Implicitly!

15 Likes

Heartbreaker….:cat::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

This is what happens when a cat is put in the witness protection program.

7 Likes

For The Love of …Rats!!! Good place for them :rat::rat::rat::rat:

Had a wharf rat climb up my anchor rhode on my sailboat one evening after I left a plate I ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich with on the deck. I heard the butter knife clank on the plate about 10 PM and looked up to see the rat scurry back down the anchor rhode…and swam away…:scream:

Needed some of these…

5 Likes

speaking of cats…

anybody need a big ol’ teddy bear of a cat?

My client is in the hospital and won’t be coming home. Very sad day for everyone including Garfield. Garfield will need a new home sooner than later.
Marietta Georgia
Garfield is 6 years old.
He has been an only cat his whole life, so I’m not sure how he would do with other cats.
He is very laid back and calm.
He is a large statured cat AND needs a bit of a diet. About 17 lbs.
Friendly, greets you when you come in, likes his head pets.
He’s a bit big to be a lap cat, I’ve never seen him on counters, and he loves his perch on his cat tree by the window.
If you know anyone that might be able to give Garfield a loving forever home, please contact me through PM. I don’t want to see him at the shelter. My heart is broken for him. I would take him in a second if I didn’t already have 5 pets.

He looks just like Ricky the feral cat we’ve been feeding. Cathy named him Ricky to go along with our half-feral Siamese, Lucy. We’d take him in a heartbeat but doubt he’d fit in here…

11 Likes

Those are always sad cases. I can’t even imagine how that poor boy will be feeling in the upcoming weeks/months. Hopefully someone can take him in and give him the new forever home he deserves.

7 Likes

Garfield is about 5 pounds overweight… handsome boy for sure… Wish we had room for him, sure it will work out for him soon, God will find a way.

7 Likes

11 Likes

No way Garfield would fit in this! :scream:

5 Likes

Here my little cat that I rescued from a pottery shop yard where it was abandoned and my larger female white english farm dog. Most do not know this type that is still found in Alabama and Georgia. It is the closest thing that we have to an american mastiff. These dogs have been around for a long time and no one really knows the origin, but many believe they date back to spanish times in what was La florida. They guard farms and homestead. Some will work cattle.

16 Likes

Considering the infinite number of brave sacrifices our beloved Military has made on behalf of the country they serve… Humbling.

10 Likes

9 Likes

What the Buck? :deer:

3 Likes

Awwwwwwww that’s terrible! :rage::rage::rage::rage:

3 Likes

Now shooting deer with a target bolt-especially in the head-is just pretty damned low…

5 Likes

Chuff just absolutely loves paper packing material.

11 Likes

At our family place down by oak island and southport. We see deer all the time swimming out and back from mainland to the couple little island strips by our place. There aint really anything on the little strips of land in the water so i have no idea what the deer go out there for but its fun to watch them swimmin across.

7 Likes

13 Likes

Animals_with_guns_funny_nvzyq

8 Likes

9 Likes