M*CARBO Brotherhood

For all MCARBO College Football Fans

I suggest all Brothers who are College Football fans familiarize yourselves with the New Movement College Football Chant thats sweeping the nation. It was performed last weekend at Blacksburg, VA, College Station & Austin, TX, Auburn, AL and other places as well. Check YouTube for more information. You’ll be glad you did.
This coming weekend should be phenomenal as its the first full weekend of College Football games.

5 Likes

Look while you can if interested. I’m pretty sure it will be coming down.

2 Likes

@ironbutt, if you were a little more creative in your post it wouldn’t be coming down.

1 Like

@kygman

If you had a clue you wouldn’t have made your post. I don’t know what your fishing for in your last 2 posts to me but I’m not biting. CYA

Well, I’m totally confused but it appears the southern peoples don’t particularly care for the current administration. Is that a surprise :thinking:

xplicit chants against President Joe Biden broke out in the crowds at college football games over the past few days.

On Sunday, video of a “f**k Joe Biden” chant was posted online during the Texas A&M Aggies game against the Kent State Golden Flashes.

The video was shared by “the-typical-liberal” Instagram account, a meme page run by conservative Grant Godwin which has more than 2.4 million followers.

Larry :innocent:
PS I’m guessing this is negative BOBO Biden. Is that a surprise. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Seems to be spreading and no longer confined to Football Games.

1 Like