M*CARBO Brotherhood

Folding Foregrips

Folding Foregrips, Foregrips that fold. Anybody have them? Anybody use them? If so, what brand and what experiences do you have with them, good and bad?

For example, I have some cheaper ones that I’m OK with I guess. They kind of wiggle a little bit due to the folding ability. Was wondering if the better brands are more stable, or do they all wiggle?

2 Likes

@Jperr

FAB Defense is a higher end brand that makes some nice quality polymer folding grips. I have had one for a while that I have used with no complaints but it has a tiny bit of wiggle because it is hinged. I went to a Magpul angled forward grip but not because of the wiggle.

2 Likes

@dave67, Thanx for the input.

That is one of the one’s that I’m looking into. I want to have a folding grip for the compactness. The cheap ones I have aren’t terrible, just don’t really trust them to hold up for too long. Seems airsoft quality. But…don’t want to spend the $40-50 on the Fabs (or insert other brand here) if it feels the same as my $15 one’s. But if the quality is worth it, OK then. That’s why I’m turning to The Brotherhood.

1 Like

Ok. I ordered the Fab Defence from shootingsurplus.com

Good price too. A website worth checking out. They have a message about a Covid delay, but it came today, about 4 days. Gotta say I’m impressed with the Fabs. So much better than the cheapos. Note to self.

Quit buying cheap parts. Costs more in the long run.

1 Like