M*CARBO Brotherhood

FN57 hand gun fun

I really enjoy this pistol. A very fun caliber to fire. Any info on the ps90 would be great as I am looking into this pup.

7 Likes

Not specific to the PS90 but related to the 5.7…

9 Likes

I haven’t had the privilege of firing one as of yet. Though very I terested being its 1/2 the price of th fn

7 Likes

Paging Doctor @GOBLIN

8 Likes

@Dred thankya Milton, 5/7 FN is a blast to shoot. almost no felt recoil, accurate, different but nor that difficult to reload the ammo… been familiarizing myself with the PS90, pick mine up next month, on a thunder and lightnin run up to WV.
THE ONLY thing is with the PS 90, long trigger pull. its a bullpup. they do that. not bad, just different. easy takedown and clean. no felt recoil. im already collecting some alloy upgrades for it
Best holster ive found for the FN 5/7 is from gunfighters inc, im running the specter LH shoulder rig (FN to tha right side). and runnin the 5/7 with a TLR1 … locks in tight but simple easy draw. will not pop out running with ya. left side is a double mag pouch, so im carrying 61 available rounds
https://gunfightersinc.com

after this trip to WV the next trip will be one way movein on in up thataway… oooobaby. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

did i mention how much i love that round the 5/7? :smiling_imp:

7 Likes

…and the Doctor is in… :grinning:

So “Doc” Buckster, you figure out how you’re gonna transport your, uh, pets yet? Those mountaineers likely aren’t privy to gators, probably just think they’re overfed iguanas or chameleons… :grinning:

8 Likes

@chilipepper front seat brother buckle her in and let it run. put a blond wig on her, most tha locals just think its a ugly cousin till we get there… :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes

Plus you’ll be able to make better time by using the carpool lanes… :grinning:

7 Likes