M*CARBO Brotherhood

Flip up front sights

All Things SUB-2000!
I’ve seen recently on another website for sub2k parts, they are making a front flip up sight for the gen2 sub2k. Would love to see mcarbo put out a sight like that that, with there own spin on it!!!

10 Likes

@20thMaine

Welcome to the MCarbo Brotherhood, Tyler. Please don’t be shy in sharing your ‘spin’ on flip-up sights. However, be sure to refer to previous threads i.e,(Flip up front sights), (Red Lion Flip Up Sight), Front Sight Post Upgrade These are just a few forum posts that I had thought to give you some ideas/directions that ‘our’ brothers are having interests in. Happy shooting,

6 Likes

As I was actually reading the forum this time I see that red lion is spoken of a couple of times, I was thinking more along the lines of something possibly fiber optic if it could be done, for the iron sight purist. (We all know at least one). I wouldn’t mind seeing them in a color beside tactical black. FDE, OD GREEN. etc. Thoughts anyone?

4 Likes

@20thMaine

Change out your current front sight post with one of these.The S2K excepts any standard AR-15 front sight post. 31nQBq0- tL.SX466 opplanet-samson-sightlink-fiber-optic-front-sight01 41kdzcYFr5L.AC_UL160_SR160,160

9 Likes

these work as well…

7 Likes

Thank you for that! Much appreciated I hadn’t searched to hard for it yet.

6 Likes

@20thMaine

Welcome to the MCarbo Brotherhood, Tyler.

6 Likes

@20thMaine welcome to the forum tyler

5 Likes

that would be pretty cool

2 Likes

So, I’m back on topic about the flip up sights. I was just looking at the stock ones that come on the s2k and was thinking. I saw that the lion precision model has a small picatinny rail. If MCarbo did do there own version i would say nix the small picatinny rail, make it more stream line less blocky. Maybe put a small spring system like in the optic mount for the sub2k. (LOVE, the optic mount by the way. Don’t know why I didn’t get it sooner). Keep it so you can switch out the front sight post if you want like the stock front sight can. Just spit balling here, but I just KNOW MCarbo could do it better.

3 Likes

I agree a flip front site would be pretty awesome. When my red dot is on I’d rather not have it up.

4 Likes

Hey guys

Until Chris and staff works their magic on a front sight system, this might be a great temporary option under $20.

I ordered two today.